My Words Backfiring On Me

Hey guys, I'm back with a new chapter which my twin, @boopboop22, whom I love very much, help to write. So thank her mentally, I know I just did. Hey twin! New chapter time! By the way she really didn't help that much, she just sat there watching the vampire diaries. For those who don't know, I'm probably not going to write much until I start school because I'm leaving for three days to a camp where I won’t have any Wi-Fi. After that, I have to start doing my homework for summer and then I will be free to update. Also, my twin and I recently created a new account where we will continue writing a story for @1Dfan1999, who sadly couldn't so go check it out. Our username is @Niall_irish22. Also, I created a new instagram where I will post pictures of how the girls or boys dress or look like. It’s 1Dyolo22, go check it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky’s POV:

10 minutes before Brooke and I left to the masquerade ball, the doorbell rang. I was confused because I didn't know who would show up at this time. I thought to myself “Did Arianna found out I was going to the ball? Or could it be Harry?” I opened the door carefully to see my childhood best friend standing in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

“Hey Sky” she said casually. I took a moment to analyze her; instead of her long beautiful hair she now had shoulder length dirty blonde hair. Instead of her baby blue shade her eyes were now a mix between blue and green, she was now 17 and was the same size as me.

“Teresa!!” I screamed and threw myself at her making me land on top of her. We screamed in joy and tears of happiness poured out our eyes. I heard the sound of someone’s heels making their way towards the door until we heard a scream and we were both laying under Brooke and tears of joy pour out of her eyes too. We squealed and laughed at our childish behavior and friendly reunion.

“Why are you here? I thought you moved to LA?” Brooke asked.

“I just moved back and I heard about the masquerade ball. I was wondering if I could hang out with you guys. I brought everything to get ready, but if you don't want me hanging out with you guys then it’s no problem.” she was about to leave until I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

“Of course we want you here Terri, you’re our best friend. Now get your butt in this house!” I pulled her into the house and led her towards my room.

Terri and I met when she moved next to my house and her mom and her came with some cookies which I gladly devoured but who could blame me, I was hungry. Her mom went to talk to my mom while she and I spend time in the garden eating cookies and talking about life, but being five year olds we hadn’t lived that much. Then we got to first grade we met Brooke and we instantly clicked we became inseparable. Until one day, Terri’s dad got a job in LA and they had to move. We still kept in contact but it wasn't the same, and finally we are reunited again.

We entered my room and got ready to do Terri’s hair and help her with her outfit since we were ready. I was wearing a dress that fell until it reached my knees, the top part of it was a light purple and while it went down it became a little darker. I wasn't wearing much makeup except for the normal lip gloss and a bit of mascara; I had my hair in a bun with a braid to the side with a white pin. Brooke was wearing a dark salmon dress that went a bit above her knees; just like me she wasn't wearing much makeup and had the same up-do as me but with a much different pin. Her black heels made her look much taller. Terri’s dress was the same style as Brooke’s but hers was a light blue color that made her eyes look a lot darker. She had a waterfall braid while at the end her hair was curled, some killer white heels and infinity ring and necklace.

We finished with Teresa and raced towards the door or more like we carefully speed walked because we all had heels. I wasn't ready to talk to Harry because I wasn't ready for ready for a relationship, but I didn't know that I was going to eat all of my words as soon as I stepped foot into the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooohh cliffhanger!!!! Don’t forget to go check out Teresa and I’s joint account where we will be taking over the fan-fiction “We’re Just Friends... Right?” from @1Dfan1999 because she cannot continue it. By the way if you guys can get at least 20 views and a couple of votes by tomorrow I would update and make the chapter longer! Good luck with that!

This chapter is dedicated to @1Dfan1999 just because.