Evil step-mother? Should have thought this thru!

Hey guys. Sorry I haven’t updated in a long time and some of you have given me a lot of advice which I'm taking care of but I just wanted to thank all of you for being amazing people, for voting, for commenting, and for fanning me. Some of you have asked me to read your stories but I'm sorry if I haven’t, for those of you who have or want me to read their stories please Pm me and I’ll do it in my free time. So, I haven’t been on wattpad for a while because I’ve been in a summer camp for a company called NJ SEEDS which could warrantee me a scholarship. I know I'm late but I wanted to dedicate this chapter to two beautiful people who recently passed away. R.I.P Cory Monteith and Talia Castellano, and also to my amazing twin who sadly doesn’t have any stories, but has helped me come up with ideas for this chapter. I also need an editor who will be willing to correct my works because I don’t got time for that.

Sky’s POV:

I ran to open the door mentally thanking the person for interrupting my almost kiss with Harry. I practically ripped the door open to find Brook with a smile in her face. I let her in and told her to wait in the living room. I went to the kitchen where Harry stood there.

“Harry I think is best if you leave” I said not making eye contact with him, suddenly interested in my feet.

“Yeah……yeah I’ll leave. Anyways I came here to give you this” he said handing me an envelope and leaving before I could ask what it was. I stared at the envelope stupidly wondering what it was. I was about to open it until Brook came in.

“I see you got the invitation” she said while I look at her confused and just ripped it open.

Dear guest,

You have been invited to our annual masquerade dance which will be hosted by one direction this year. Please remember that this is a dance not a club, dress appropriately, and find a date.

                                                                                               Sincerely,

                                                                                                              Your school

Oh god I'm not going. I never go to this stupid parties the school does and now that I know one direction is hosting the party there is a lesser chance of me going with Harry there. Plus I need a date and no one is going to want to go with me. I was suddenly out of my trance when Brooke interrupted me.

“I know what you’re thinking, but you are definitely going to this dance even if I have to drag you there. Before you say anything you have a date: Me. That is final” Brook said without letting me talk.

“Brooke I can’t go to that party” I said remembering what happen with Harry.

“Why? May I ask” Brooke said crossing her arms and raising one eyebrow. I dragged her to the living room and started explaining the almost kiss with her cousin.

“I was sleeping and woke up to a scream; I didn’t have time to think but raced towards the source. I came into the kitchen seeing Harry corner by my step-sister while she almost flashed him. Summary I fought with her until she left and harry asked me why I treated my family the way I did, and I decided to tell him so he could understand. After I finished we hugged and we were about to kiss until somebody rang the doorbell. Then, I told him to leave and things are awkward” I said summarizing the whole thing while she just sat there shocked.

“Do you like my cousin?” she asked, something I really didn’t know.

“I don’t know” I answered honestly.

“Well now you defiantly have to go to that dance, you have to talk to him and find out if you do like him” she did make sense, but there was one problem the dance was in two days and I didn’t have anything to wear.

“Before you say anything, I know what you’re thinking so let’s go to the mall” she said screaming while I groaned.

*********

Two days later

Brooke and I just finish getting ready and I don’t recognize myself, now no pressure I just have to talk to harry no pressure. Wish me good luck. Now I only have one problem how do I without my evil step-mother finding out, I guess I should have thought this early.

 I'm so sorry is short but next chapter I promise will be longer. It’s really late here in New Jersey so I'm sorry.

What did you think?

Any suggestion?

What do you think Harry will say to Sky? What will Sky say to Harry?

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN

Valeria xoxox