Your The Cutest Troll I've Seen!

Hey guys, how are you? Good? No? Okay I'm sorry for the delay but I have finals coming up and I'm trying my best. I hope you guys understand and I also decided to make a contest I just hope you guys enter it. So, I'm looking for a co-writer I need yo guys to be creative and write me a chapter of any kind but it has to grab my attention and the winner will get a follow by me and I will recommend their writings in all my books and of course be my co-writer. The thing is I'm leaving for a summer camp so I need someone I could trust to write my stories, the contest ends on the 22nd. For those of you who don’t like to write I also have a contest for you, in my new story I need someone to be Zayn’s and Louis love interest just comment or send my your dislikes, like, how you want to look, personality and why should I pick you. I need the help guys.

*********

Sky’s POV:

After all these years I still believe that Brooke is the best friend anyone could have. I started picking an outfit for going to sleep and then went to the bathroom to take a long relaxing shower. I felt the water hit my back and I felt much better. I stared at my hands for a second and felt my world crumble apart and all the walls I’ve put up were falling apart because of the memories; the memory that tortured me, the memory that changed everything.

*Flashback*

“Daddy I'm scared of her and her little witches. What if they hurt me? Don’t leave me” a little voice pleaded; a voice that belonged to me.

“Don’t worry sweetheart, they won’t hurt you. I will come back in about a week and I will bring you a lot of presents” he said kissing my cheek and hugging me tight.

*Flashback Over*

That was the last time I saw him. I felt the tears spill and I turned the shower off and just sat in the floor, remembering everything I shared with my dad. The last movie we saw, the last time he held me in his arms, the time when he took me to an adventure park. I also remember the important things that he missed, like the first time I rode a bike, or my 8th grade graduation. I wrapped myself in a towel.

I stepped out of the bathtub and felt the cold breeze startle me. I raced back to my room to find bunny, my dog spread all over my bed. I went to my closet a looked for some PJs and a sleeping bag, since bunny really occupied all the space. I rest on the floor with blankets thinking, until I fell asleep.

*Next Day (Morning)*

I woke up to a scream coming from downstairs and forgot that I was probably looking like a zombie. I raced down the stairs thinking the worst and came across a freaked out Hazza and Barbie number one all over him. Wait why is harry here? And how does he know where I live?

“Hey sky. A little help here?” he pleaded looking at Brianna’s face disgusted. I don’t blame him I'm still in shock myself.

“Hey Hazza. How about you and me go upstairs and have some fun?” she said trying to look sexy but she looked like a seal trying to have a baby. I don’t even think is possible to make such horrible face.

“Brianna get your ass out of here” I told becoming irritated.

“Why? I don’t have to listen to you” she spat.

“Go before I tell harry here what happen on Christmas Eve” I said smirking knowing she knew what I meant.

“Don’t you dare” she said coming close to my face.

“Go ahead. I'm so scared you probably don’t even know” she said laughing sarcastically.

“Wanna bet?” I said smiling at her cockily while she glared at me and looked actually scared.

“Harry, my step-sister went to the mall on Christmas Eve to ask Santa for their toys and Brianna here was so scared that she pied on Santa’s lap” I said remembering those times.

“Watch with what you say next time bitch” she said slapping me across the face while I pulled her hair and punched her in the face. After almost a second she got up and ran crying while I went to the fridge for an ice pack.

“Your family is……….very interesting and different” he said trying to say something nice about them but failing.

“Yeah If your definition of interesting is fucked up than yeah my family is interesting. And sorry I look like a troll” I said while holding a bag of frozen peas close to my cheek.

“Well, you’re the cutest troll I have ever seen” he said while winking. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Not such a good pick up line, honey. Try better!” I said while he chuckled

“Why do you treat your family like that?” he asked kind of harsh.

“First of all, you don’t know anything about me, and you don’t know how they treat me. Okay?” I screamed at him.

“I……….Im sorry I didn’t mean to intrude” he said looking sincere.

“It all started after my dad’s death” I answer his question.

“They started telling me that my dad killed himself because I wasn’t worth it and that I should do the same” I said in tears.

“I'm sorry. I didn’t know” he said hugging me and looking at me while I looked into his eyes. I didn’t notice how close we were until we both leaned in. right when we were about to kiss the door ran. I shook my head out and got out of Harry’s embrace.

********

I'm sorry for the crappiness I was just too tired but I want to thank all my new followers and I hope you guys sign into the contest. Give me feedback, I love it. Until next time my little cupcakes (I'm hungry) bye.