Chapter 13

Monica's POV

I was awake all day and all night, Justin still hasn't came back. It's almost four in the morning, my body is exhausted but I have started to actually care. I don't know if it's good or bad but I have feelings for him.

There's just something in my heart telling me to care, well, it's telling me to love him but I can't love him...not yet.

the door abruptly opened and Justin stumbled in with a bottle of scotch in his hand.

"where did you go?" I asked

"nowhere important" his raspy calm voice wasn't what I was expecting

"it is Important, I was worried about you Justin, I have feelings for you, how could you leave me I coul-

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, I love you and I finally get you back and this is what I do"he threw himself at me and rested his head on my chest

"Please Just hold me baby" his eyes were watering and I couldn't refuse him.

we walked up to our room.

I layed down and Justin cuddled into my side with his head buried in my chest.

we fell asleep together and for once I was completely comfortable with it.

MORNING

why me

why me

why me

I keep on thinking over and over

why me?

Justin already thrown up twice, I have to be the one to clean it up!

he's not my husband or my boyfriend so again, why me?

he won't answer where he was or what he did.

but I think it's safe to say he got drunk off his ass.

"Can you give more juice please M"

I got up and gave him his juice

"are you ready to tell me what you did"

"I want a puppy" he's been avoiding my questions like this all day.

"ok I'll let you have one if you answer my question"

"or a cute little bunny"

I let out a frustrated sigh, I have to stay calm because dealing with him is like dealing with a five year old.

"ok at least tell me how bad it was"

"it was very bad" he sniffled, got up and kneeled in front of me. he slowly put his arms around my waist and looked up

"I'm so sorry, I won't do it again. I love you baby, not that other whore"

what is he talking about

I ran my fingers through his hair to make his breathing normal again

"who's that other whore" in a second his breathing was ragged and his sobs were worse

"I-I'm sor-ry, I'll n-never do it ag-ain"

he cried in to my stomach

"this lady, Sh-she Invited me into her hou-se and she G-gave me drinks, on my last one she D-drugged me and it was so bad that I kis-sed her." he sobbed "I'm so sorry I Kissed her "

"did anything else happen

"she wanted to but I left, the only person I want is you" he got up and picked up my 5'1 frame( he's 6'2) and put me on his hip like a baby.

he walked outside and onto our deck

He sat on a nearby chair and sat me on his lap.

"I can see that your sorry its not your fault, I forgive you" anything to see his smile

he actually did smile "I love you"

"I know, Jay" fuck, that just slipped out, it was Justins old nickname, it just feels right to call him Jay.

he gave me a look that tells me that he knows something that I don't

"Jay, I like it"

"oh I have news about the Sub/Dom ball"

"what is it"

"they cancelled this year because of the food poisoning last year"

he looked relieved

"I love you, I love you, I love you"

He pecked my lips

"mmm and you taste like syrup"

"I was eating pancakes" I giggled

he pouted "I want some too!"

"I'll make you some, don't be a grumpyhead"

"did you just say grumpyhead" he asked

"yea, Thats what I call Jaxon when he's mad"

"he's cute, I bet his brother is cute too"

I froze "how do you know Jaxon has a brother"

"he told me that he's waiting for his brother to come back" I jumped when I realized he was right in front of me.

"I know what happened"

"nothing happened, Jaxon doesn't even remember him"

"yes he does, In fact he knows where he is right now, would you like to know?"

I pushed the tears back "no, I don't care about him anymore"

"I can see that you do" he held me and gave me time to think.

"fine, I have a few things to tell him, where is he"

"If I tell you, you won't like the answer"

"but I have to know"

"Ok look, I'll tell you tomorrow"