Chapter 4

Monica's POV

this is NOT what I wanted to see when I came home. he wont look at me unless I tell him or speak unless I ask him a question or give him permission.

SHIT nobody told him?

"please look at me"

he looked up and when he looked into my eyes I saw he had the most beautiful pair of Hazel eyes I've ever seen, well looking at those eyes the only other person I could think of with eyes as gorgeous as those was my last boyfriend but then again It could just be my imagination.

"say something, anything"

he licked his lips and looked at my body from head to toe then his eyes turned dark and filled with lust.

"what do you want me to do mistress?"

he asked almost happily.

this is irritating me so much.

"whatever you want, please stand up, you can look at what ever you want DO whatever you want I don't want to be a mistress."

He stood up carefully not ashamed of his now hard nine inch cock, and still looked to the ground while he said

"I am your submissive this is what I wanted and we both signed a contract, you will be my mistress because the contract states that we MUST have a healthy sex life"

I sighed "No no NO I just want o be friends with you"

"well I need you, your so sexy and you'd be the most amazing Dominatrix. mine

the contract says we have to. if you fail to give me this I will turn you in for breech of contract."

this is not happening to me

I don't want this

"I'll get my lawyer to look through it"

"you won't find anything that you'll like"

"I'll deal with it, thank you"

"I want to please you mistress but I have needs and not just sexual, I want a family and a wife. I chose you but not at random. you took my breath away in the picture I was showed of you. It was fate."

I don't really care to much about what he's saying because I'm pissed at him so I just told him to get dressed and come down to eat dinner.

I went down stairs and sat down. a few minutes Later he came down wearing a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. he was frowning probably because Im not giving into his 'needs' that easily.

he unexpectedly kissed my temple before seating himself opposite of me.

"why did you do that?" I asked

he rolled his eyes seaming annoyed and looked to me

"did you not hear when I said you will be my wife and mother of my children, or when I said that I had an immediate attraction to you" he asked rhetorically

"there you go with that bullshit again" I muttered under my breath

he heard me anyway and took my hand in his then kissed the top of my knuckles

"It's not bullshit, I'm mad that you won't trust me enough to think Im lying about the contract but I will get over it and;you can have your lawyer look for this too, but I got to request one thing be put in our contract and that is that we have two months to conceive our first child"

I felt a panic attack rising and quickly ran up to my room for my anxiety pills. I quickly took two and locked the door.

after a few minutes Justin came up and I heard the door knob jiggle. he was unsuccessful and he just banged on the door

"come out please baby Im worried" he yelled through the door

fuck him I'll just stay locked in all night and I don't care if he bangs on my door all night. worried my ass, he doesn't even know me!