Chapter 35

Monica

I wake up to Damien playing with my hair and smile as he continues before turning and looking at him.

"Morning." I mumble looking at Damien who is just sitting there looking at me.

"Good after noon beautiful." He mumbles his voice a little deeper as if he just woke up himself.

"Is it really that late?" I ask looking at him.

"Yes it's twelve o'clock."

I just look up at him and just stare taking in his features which consist of a sharp jaw line, his nose isn't sharp but comes to a slight point, his hair is cut short and is thick to the touch but its color is dark brown.
I just take him in and realize that he's the complete opposite of Justin and I kind of like that but I miss him. I finally sit up and look around for my clothes. 

"How long are you here for?" Damien asks as I find my clothes and begin to put them on.

"I'm thinking of staying here and renting some place." I admit and look at him.

"So then if I asked you to stay with me what would you say?"

I just look at him kind of surprised since we just met.

"You hardly even know me." I smirk looking into Damien's eyes and just looking at the mess of sheets around his waist.

"Yeah but I want to be able to spend more time with you and get to know you." He admits staring at me before getting up out of the bed. I watch Ashe just picks up his clothes putting them in a hamper before turning back at me.

"Well?" He asks again.

"Give me two hours and I'll give you an answer okay?" I look at him as I slide in my shoes.

"Two hours." He repeats as I walk out the door and see that I'm nowhere near my little hotel so I sit and wait on the cab and climb in reciting the address once more to the driver as I make my way to the hotel trying to make a decision.
I look out the window and watch as the buildings and people all go by in a blur and I wonder how Justin and the kids are before shoving that thought away.

"I'm gonna go to the hotel and pack." I mumble to myself as we pull up and I get out and walk to my room number and begin packing up all of my belongings.

"To a fresh start."