Chapter 6

Monica's POV

you will never know the true feeling of embarrassment until you've lived through the court session I just lived through.

I sat through three hours of more arguing and finally the judge concluded that I signed up for this relationship so I have to be more affectionate AND we have to 'get it in' regularly. I was disgusted by the audacity of this judge and I had enough so I stormed off to a bar. usually I don't go to any bars but I needed a drink. after more than a few drinks I got a 'friend' to come home with me and help me out with my stress.

we were in his car driving to my house.

I opened the door and we started making out on the couch it would have turned into more but Justin came down and saw what we were doing then pulled him off me.

"heee's my guessst" I slured

Justin grabbed him by the collar and literally threw him out of the door.

"NO! you can't have guests like him because your mine"

"I needed something to relieve the stress, I think he was probably going to be bigger than you anyway."

"That's what Im here for M"

"just fuck off"

" no can do, your supposed to be more affectionate remember?"

"Not tonight..." I tried to remember his name but he never did give me his name yet

"what's your name?"

"Justin"

he simply said

"wheres my kiss?"

he asked back

I walked up to him then I kissed his cheek

It is what he wanted, he didn't specify where he wanted the kiss. I ran into my guest room and locked myself in so he can stay out.

NEXT MORNING

I lasted the whole night and now Karma decided to visit me because I have the worse hangover in the history of man.

I walked out and walked into the kitchen.

Justin was there cooking and he turned when I walked in

"I have to go to work, I cant tell you what I do for a living but I get more than enough money from it so Don't ask about my job"

"well I really don't care about what you do"

he looked slightly hurt at my words.

"I made breakfast. I have to leave now or I'll be late" he still looked hurt but didn't say anything about it.

he pecked my forehead while I was looking away then walked out the door.