Chapter 8

Monica's POV

when I woke up I was in the same position except Justin wasn't in bed. I got up out of my comfortable bed. I walked down stairs to find him siting on the couch watching spongebob and eating something.

"Morning gorgeous" he said when I sat down

"what time is it"

he shrugged "eight thirty, today is a lazy day, put on some thing comfortable. and just loung around with me" thats good I guess that he has a job that doesn't require him there to mu- wait eight thirty!

"Fuck fuck fuckety fuck Im late to work" I hissed trying to get off the couch but he stopped me

"you said you were done with working"

"I need at least a three week notice"

"No Ill go in there and talk to them, Ill even pay them but I cant go on with my day knowing that your tiring yourself out for nothing"

"no I won't let you do that your not using your money to get me out of this its just three weeks" he looked mad he just didn't say anything not even when I left.

I walked into my tutoring job, I tutor ex convicts. I tutor them separately for an hour each. I was at my third when my boss called me out

"your boyfriend called and he fixed the situation, leave now You don't need the three week notice"

I was shooed out

I drove home opened the door and was bombarded with the smell of food

"I made you your favorite M"

"don't avoid it, why did you do that."

"do what?" he asked

"don't act dumb I wanted to be there for my last three weeks"

" sorry but not sorry, do you want to punish me"

"NO we've been over this just ugh"

"fine take my job like everything else, I dont even care anymore"

I set my stuff in m-our room and walked back down . I feel extremely hungry but I don't want what Justin gives me. I made a sandwich, it was the most unhealthy sandwich I've made, it was really good to eat it in front of him.

"I made you dinner M don't be so immature"

I find it weird that he calls me M, nobody has ever called me M, well nobody except my ex.

"why do you call me M"

he looked worried " It's just a nickname, don't over think it"

I feel like I might be going crazy because he's so much like him.

"you cost me my last paycheck I don't care what you do to make it up to me because you won't"

"I told you already, you don't need any money I'll give you as much a you want"

"ok whatever I'm going to the mall with my friend Lucy, she'll be here any minute"

I got up to leave.

"wait" he stopped me

I turned around and walked back

"what" I asked

he took out his wallet and gave me one of his credit cards"

"I have money that I've saved for things like this" I pushed his hand away

"no take it buy whatever you like, I have the right to spoil you "

"ok I'll take it" but I won't use it

I walked outside and thank god Lucy was already there.