Afterwords

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Now I'm finally done writing this book after working on it for approximately a year.
I'd have to admit that it turned out slightly better than I had expected it to be.
It isn't the best book and the ending wasn't the best but I'm terrible at writing good endings so I'll leave it at that.

What I wanted to say was that I'd like to thank you all for reading my book even though it isn't the best,lol.
To be honest,I never really expected much from this seeing as this story was originally something that I worked on whenever I had time off from schoolwork and nothing more than that.
It wasn't until I started to notice that a few people kept on reading this that I continued to try to update and make the best of what I had in order to give something to those people. Seeing people reading kept me motivated to keep on going and writing until the end.

I had a bunch of times where there was nothing in my head and I lost track of the storyline which,to begin with,was quite non-existent.
The book turned out to be quite short because of this,if I had a more well thought-out storyline then it probably could've been a bit longer.
I started to plan the storyline after writing a few chapters so the first few are slightly messed up in my opinion but then again I'm a bit of a perfectionist so what can I do.😂
Me being a perfectionist also slowed down the writing because I kept on trying to correct my grammar and spelling etc. (I apologize for all the spam updates that appeared out of nowhere😆).

The thing is,I got surprised (a good one) once I noticed that the book had reached 1k reads,I never expected to get more than 100 and so I'm very thankful for that.
I did notice it about a day after reaching 1k and I was about to include an AN about that in one of the updates but I'm very forgetful and actually forgot to do it which is why I'm saying it now..🎉🎉

I really hope you enjoyed reading 'The Two Brothers' and hopefully I'll see you in the future while I'm working on the other two books.
Though school is consuming a lot of my free time at the moment so the updates may be even slower than before.
Stay tuned for a few bonus chapters and again thank you so much for reading!
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗