The Characters

Park Woojin

Park Woojin is a 19 years old teenager boy who's currently living alone in a medium sized apartment.
Woojin has dark brown hair.
He can seem a bit cold and distant from everyone but he has his own reasons for the behaviour and his attitude.

He usually doesn't talk to his family members,his mom and dad,since they left him alone in Korea when he was having a really hard time keeping himself together.

They act like nothing happened and that's what triggers him the most.

Park Jihoon

Park Jihoon is also 19 years old but slightly older than Woojin,he transferred to Woojin's school where the two eventually became friends.

Jihoon seems like a really bright and happy boy with a big grin plastered on his face at all times,that's what everyone else is seeing.
He's secretly tearing apart deep inside of him but hides it by smiling.

Jihoon's parents got divorced but he only lives with his dad,who's always nagging at him and constantly pointing out his flaws.

Thanks to his dad's constant complaints has made him lose most of his self confidence and self appreciation that Jihoon once had in his life,while his family was still one whole piece.

________________________________

________________________________(Edited,31/7-18 & 29/10-18)

(Edited,31/7-18 & 29/10-18)