Chapter 3: Detention

(3rd person p.o.v)

Jihoon got back to class and sat down in his seat.
Girls were still fangirling over him,even though they'd seen him a couple of times already. Woojin got in and rolled his eyes as he heard the girls' whispers.
"Why do they always have to be so head over heels for someone they barely know?!" Woojin muttered to no one in particular.
"Don't know about you but I'd rather have that than being bullied by the whole school,don't you think that's better?"
Woojin flinched as he heard Jihoon replying to his question.
Right when he was about to reply,the teacher arrived and slammed down all paperworks on the desk.

The lesson went on quite smoothly except for the fact that Jihoon wasn't even paying attention to the teacher.
He sat at his desk and doodled on his notebook instead of taking useful notes.
"Tsk,he'll be paying for that during the exams." Woojin muttered after looking at his seat mate.

Woojin continued taking notes but something started to bother him,Jihoon was poking his side with the coloring pencil in his hand.
"Yah,can you stop that!?" He shouted rather loudly.
"Mr.Park is there something wrong??" Mrs.Kim asked,clearly annoyed.
"No,it's nothing." Woojin answered.

Jihoon giggled and thought it would be a good idea to continue annoying Woojin.
The other boy,of course,got extremely pissed off and made an attempt of stopping the giggling Jihoon from continuing.
"Can't you stop? We're in class bro."
"No can do."
"Don't ask for help during the exams then!"

The two boys continued to bicker and annoy each other which made them end up in the detention room after school.
"Just great,thanks a lot Jihoon." Woojin sarcastically thanked him.
"You're welcome my friend!" Jihoon smiles widely,he thought Woojin was being sincere.

The two boys got in the classroom and sat down.
Woojin has gotten tired after the whole school day and wanted to take a nap really badly.
That,however,was soon interrupted by Jihoon again.
"BONDING TIME~!" (。⌒∇⌒)。
"Can you like calm down!? OMG,I'm so done!" Woojin frustratedly exclaimed.

After awhile,Woojin sighed in relief as Jihoon has gone back to his own seat and stared outside the window.
A new plan formed in Jihoon's head and he fished out his phone.
*ding*
"What the.." Woojin thought.
His phone continuously made the "ding" sound as Jihoon decided to spam his phone in order to get Woojin's attention.

The day ended off with Woojin quickly heading to his home to rest until the other upcoming days with Jihoon.

________________________________

________________________________(Edited,31/7-18 & 29/10-18)

(Edited,31/7-18 & 29/10-18)