Chapter 13: A Visit To The Hospital

(3rd person p.o.v)

In the hospital laid an unconscious boy on the hospital bed while his friend eventually got knocked out and fell asleep in an awfully uncomfortable position in his chair.
Woojin had been in the room for hours,waiting for Jihoon to wake up again.
The doctors had immediately taken care of Jihoon and gave him the right treatments while Woojin had to keep his calm and stay outside while they were busy treating Jihoon's wounds.

The tired boy woke up and felt his stomach growl aggressively.
"Shoot,I forgot to eat.." Woojin tiredly mumbled.
Back in the house,Woojin had abandoned his bag of food while he was panicking and now he has to face the consequences for that.
He was reluctant to leave the room,what if Jihoon wakes up while he's away?
In the end,however,Woojin began to walk to the cafeteria so that he could finally satisfy his stomach.

All the walking in the hallways made the boy slightly confused,he didn't actually know where to go.
Everything looked the same to him,the walls were all the same creamy white color and the furniture seemed like copies of each other.
Woojin wandered around in the halls while still having no clue of where he even came from.
He continuously turned left and right,thinking that he would probably get it right but he always felt like he wandered around in circles.
"Haven't I already been here??" Woojin mumbled.

Woojin was close to giving up when he could sense the smell of food.
Whether it was him being too hungry or actually being close to the cafeteria,he found his way and walked up to the counter so that he could order food.
Woojin was way too hungry for him to be able to walk all the way back to Jihoon's room before eating,so he stayed seated in the cafeteria and ate his beloved meal.

Woojin kept on thinking about food while making his way back to see his friend.
He soon found out that Jihoon was still asleep and couldn't help but feel a slight irritation even though he knew it wasn't Jihoon's fault for still being unconscious.
All Woojin wanted was to get home while knowing that Jihoon is okay but he couldn't just leave him now when he hadn't even opened his eyes since the incident had taken place.

He felt exhausted and wanted to sleep but he unfortunately didn't have his bed in the hospital room.
The hospital chairs are all too uncomfortable and Woojin knows very well that he won't get any good sleep from those,though he'd like to.
He eventually curled himself into a ball in one of the chairs and drifted off to sleep,waiting for the other boy to wake up.

________________________________

________________________________(Edited,31/10-18)I'm finally back and on autumn break,yay!!Happy Halloween! :) Just want to inform you that the book is coming to its end soon

(Edited,31/10-18)
I'm finally back and on autumn break,yay!!
Happy Halloween! :)
Just want to inform you that the book is coming to its end soon...