Chapter 2: Friends Or Not?

(Jihoon's p.o.v)

Oh shoot.
That stupid branch,now he spotted me.
Great,just great,what am I gonna do now??
"Oh,hey Woojin don't mind me I was just secretly following you around!"
Aish,why!?

"What the heck are you doing here?" Woojin asked as he raised an eyebrow.
"Umm..well I told you I wanted to be friends,so why can't we?" I answered.
He looked slightly surprised but soon regained his cold stare.
"Why do you even bother trying?" He coldly asked.

I was starting to get nervous since his glare was making me slightly scared.

(3rd person p.o.v)

Woojin continued to draw in his sketchbook as he was ignoring Jihoon.
Jihoon tried to start up conversations but nothing seemed to work.
Woojin was currently contemplating whether he should accept Jihoon's friend request or not.
What if he's like everyone else? He thought.

After a lot of thinking,he made up his mind and finally accepted Jihoon as his new friend.
"Don't make a big fuss about this,got it?" He said in a somewhat demanding tone.
"Yeah,I got it."

As Woojin was about to go back to class he noticed Jihoon staring at him again.
"Why aren't you going yet?" Woojin asked,confusion clear in his voice.
"If we're going to be friends I need your number,you know." Jihoon stated.
Woojin gave him the "are you kidding me" look as Jihoon fished out his phone and handed it over to him.
"There,you happy now?"
"Yes,very!" Jihoon chirped and skipped his way back to class.
He really is something else,Woojin thought while slowly trailing behind the still skipping Jihoon.

________________________________

________________________________(Edited,31/7-18 & 29/10-18)I don't even know why I added that video up there but I did anyways,enjoy

(Edited,31/7-18 & 29/10-18)
I don't even know why I added that video up there but I did anyways,enjoy. Haha