Chapter 15: Tons Of Planning

(Jinyoung's p.o.v)

Daehwi and I had gone to school without seeing Jihoon and Woojin.
They hadn't come to school during the first few days of the week.
Not gonna lie,we were getting worried since they had never missed school,especially Woojin.
Back in the days,I always saw him in the hallways so both Daehwi and I knew that he wasn't the type to just ditch school without a reason.
"What if something happened to them?" Daehwi asked.
"Maybe,we'll just have to wait until they come back."
None of them had replied to our texts over the past few days,so maybe something did happen over the weekend?

After class was over and our break had started,did we spot them both walking out of their classroom.
They seemed caught up with something,like there was something bothering them.
"Hey guys,wait!" Daehwi yelled at the top of his lungs.
We both quickly ran over to them and tried catching our breaths.
"Oh hi! We didn't see you.." Jihoon said awkwardly.

The four of us just stood there,in the middle of the corridor and stared at each other.
No one said a single word,we just stood there observing each other like we've never met before.
"Well,erm,this is..awkward." Woojin finally spoke up.
Well,he just made the situation even more awkward..,I thought.
"Haha,don't you know that you should never mention that or..."
Good job Daehwi! His nervous laugh made things worse because no one replied. Come on Jinyoung,think of something! Aha!!
"So~do you guys have any plans for this upcoming weekend?"
"Nah,not really." Woojin said casually.
Did my plan work? I thought.
Nope. The awkward tension is still present. Well,I'm out of ideas now..

We kept on staring at each other until the tension was finally broken and we began to talk like how we normally do.
"Have you ever gone on a vacation?" Daehwi asked.
"No but I'd like to go to Gyeongsang or something like that!" Jihoon said truthfully.
"Maybe we should go there when we go on a break!?"
Everyone thought it sounded like a plan so that's what we're aiming to do once we go on our next break.

I looked at my calendar and noticed that we're getting closer to our break from school.
It's only a few days left,if you count with today that is.
It honestly feels so great,I'm so ready for this.
Drinking orange juice on the beach during a sunny day would feel great after the schoolwork that has been piling up.
"Hello? Earth to Jinyoung. Hello,is anyone home?"
"Huh?!" I'm dumbfounded,what?
"What were you thinking of?" Daehwi curiously asked.
"Summer and how nice it's going to be once we're free from school for several weeks. To top it all off,it's going to be sunny and hot too!" I answered.
I received blank stares from the three of them. Huh? What's wrong with them? Aren't they excited...
"You do know it's spring break soon and not summer? How could you even think it's summer when it's still slightly cold outside?" Jihoon facepalmed.

"Aish,you and your daydreams Jinyoung." Woojin chuckled.
He's finding amusement in my stupidity,huh?!
Oh god,so silly of me.
How could I even...
"Do any of you have any suggestions on activities or something that we could do?" That snapped me back to reality again.
"Since it's spring I kind of wanted to go and see some cherry blossom trees since it's cherry blossom season."
"Wow. Good plan Jihoon!" Daehwi shouted out of joy.
Jihoon winked and continued rambling.
"If we go to Gyeongsang we'll be able to see cherry blossom trees,especially in Hadong County!"

"Well,that sounds like a plan to me."

"Yeah!!"

"Agreed."

________________________________

________________________________(Edited,16/12-18)I apologize for being so inactive and also for the fact that there's only one chapter+the epilogue left to finish

(Edited,16/12-18)
I apologize for being so inactive and also for the fact that there's only one chapter+the epilogue left to finish.
I'm running out of ideas so I'll have to cut it short.
It's soon Christmas but apparently it's spring in the storyline...I got most of the inspiration from the 2Park episode of 'Battle Trip' so it is what it is! 😂