Chapter 64- Nightmare Luffy appears!

While Juli passed out in Oz' grip, Luffy encounter some people as he wandered around the forest...

"Who are you guys?! And stop grabbing my legs, dammit! I'm in a hurry, what do you want?!" Luffy huffed angrily at the crowd of people that held onto him and so stopped him from running.

"Tehehe... We know fully well that we need to hurry!" One of them spoke up nervously.

"Just give us a little time! You're our only hope! We have been searching for you for a long time!" A rather bulky man with a facemask that looked like the one of a wrestler told Luffy seriously.

"We're the 'Rolling Pirates'. We two are the 'Risky Brother's', subordinates under Captain 'Proposal' Lola! You want to defeat Gekko Moriah, right?" The second Risky Brother, who was wearing a striped shirt and had really curly hair, explained to Luffy. "We know the secrets of Moriah's power!"

"So what, you guys?!" Luffy huffed at them in annoyance and confusion.

"We want to give you an incredible Power! So, please go and beat him!"

"Secret Power?!" Luffy asked confused and a bit intrigued, even tho he was still pissed that Moriah had ditched him here in the forest like this.

A few moments later, with the other Strawhats and Juli....

Juli slowly regained consciousness as the sound of fighting and screams reached her brain. She opened her eyes and blinked as her vision slowly cleared. Her eyes widened as she noticed that she wasn't in Oz' grip anymore and she tried to move only for Moriah's laughter to sound in her ears, really close to her.

"Kishishishishi! Ahh, looks like you woke up, Juli-chan. And just to the right time as well..." Moriah laughed darkly and Juli bit on her lip as she noticed that she was now in Moriah's grip inside the command unit in Oz' stomach. 'This isn't good... But well, as long as I'm inside of here with Moriah, my nakama can at least continue to attack Oz...'

"First.... I've gotta finish this skeleton! Gomu Gomu no...." Oz shouted as he stretched his leg high into the air.

Juli's eyes widened at that in shock. "W-What?!" She got out and looked outside in panic, what made Moriah laugh even more amused.

"Ono!" Oz shouted as he totally destroyed the building, Brook was on.

"BROOK!" The Strawhats screamed in shock.

Juli watched in shock how a really beaten and unconscious Brook crashed to the ground. "N-No.... That can't be...." She mumbled in distress. 'J-Just what happened while I was unconscious?!'

"Hissatsu: Atlas Suisei!" Usopp shouted just before Oz was hit by Usopp's projectiles.

"NOT A CHANCEEEE! YOU'RE GOING DOWN NEEEEXT! YOU DAMN LONG NOSE GUUUUY!" Oz screamed angrily.

"GO, Usopp!" Nami shouted at him in warning as she just raced away from Oz as quick as possible.

"Waah! He's after me now!" Usopp shivered in fear.

Juli bit on her lip at that in distress and glared at Moriah. "Stop this, please!"

Moriah just laughed at her, what was being an answer enough.