CHAPTER 28.2

Few minutes after the drive we finally arrived infront of I would say most famous club in seoul. Most of the time this place is full as fuck and for 4 years maybe I would say,I haven't been into a club ever since the day bts came to the club with me."yah!" I say patting Sohees lap continously and my eyes were looking at the stunning big club"you didn't say we are going to this place before!?" "So what?Its on me!Im paying ;)" "are you serious right now??" "Uh,do I look like I am making a joke right now?" "Yes!?" "Its okay, we are all grown up now" she smirk getting out from the car after she parked the car.

As we walk, some of those freak be like watching us with lust I didn't feel comfortable at all, what is on my mind was I need to stick with sohee. No matter what. We were on our que line and it was our turn "name" said the guard with very big and tough body figure " Ms. Sohee" "MS. SOHEE? Ah nae nae you may come in" the guard bowed to her I just look at her in confusion. Just like 4 years ago..as I came in the loud music hit my ear, old guys drinking nonstop, people making out, grinding onto one another "slut" those word came out my mouth as soon as I saw girls who is flirting with guys and letting those guys touching em' "what?" Sohee asked "huh? What?" "Did you say something?" "Ah?no..nono i didn't" i left a chuckle at the end "oh, what evah lets dance bitches!!" Me and shoee we began to dance madly.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JIMIN POV [TIME SKIP]

Today was tiring just like the other day. I look at the time on my phone 23:50 "guys, its almost midnight" I inform the guys while we were talking and laughing "huh..you're right" Tae spoke while looking at his phone and look at me with one brow up. "Uh..if that so..lets head to our dorm!" Namjoon hyung spoke (huh.. dorm right..it has been long time seen y/n at night) "umm I think I'll just head home.It has been a long time since I went back home" i said scratching the back of my neck. "Wae?" Jungkook ask.
"Just..because..hahaha nothing"

Time skip

The time is now currently 1:00 AM and I finally arrived at home. I parked the car and walk to the front door. I noticed the light is still haven't been close. "Did she forgot to close the light?? Heh" I slowly open the door and close it. I look at the kitchen.."the light is closed" I kept on thinking I slowly walk upstairs in side my room. As I was walking down the hallway "did she by any chance..*gasp* no way*close my mouth* only I have the key to that room" I tiptoed to the secret room known as my PLAY ROOM. I put my ear to the door but still I hear no sound." Did she fall asleep already?? Whatever Imma go to sleep" and with that I went inside my room ignoring
y/ns room..just infront of mine. Just then,I remembered..my phone got a notification not long ago,but I didn't get a chance to read. And with that I went over to my desk to  pick up my phone and read the massages.

 And with that I went over to my desk to  pick up my phone and read the massages

Time skip

I was just about ready to go to bed until someone came up to my mind "y/n..I missed you so much" I went to open my door and manage to just look at her door." I wish you know that i love you so much" I sigh and close my door. As I was walking towards my bed and lying on em' I heard the door downstairs been slam open and closed "what the.." I almost cursed but i just kept quiet and try to hear what is happening "Aaaaaaah! Pogosiposeyeo!!" I heard it but just remain silent and sat on my bed. Minutes later my door slam open showing y/n in a sexy outfits and drunk.