Chapter 6

"how long have I sleep on your shoulder?"I send a text to jimin. I look out the window cuz my face is burning up. "About 5 minute"he texted me. Then I look at jimin and smile. He smile back at me then we finally arrive at the shopping mall. Dad park car and wanna know something.. Mom was sleeping -_-"
I thought she was the one that was excited. After dad park the car dad woke mom up. "Hun.. Hun wake up we're here" says dad. "Huh? O.. Okay"said mom straching her body.

Then we walk out of the car and went inside the shopping mall. It was huge there's alot of fashion boutique.. I'm amazed by the look of the dress that they sale. We walk in one by one fashion boutiques. It's just so expensive I can't look at the prize but there's a lot of options that mom could choose. Mom suddenly thought what if we go seperate ways. "Hey, hun why don't you and jimin go and find your suit while me and y/n find our dresses." Said mom then we agreed.

As I was walking with mom we found this boutique that sale alot of dresses and gown. It not really pricy it really affordable and really reasonable. " woah~this is nice isn't it y/n? "Ask mom to me. "Yeah, it's pretty" i said while looking at the other dresses and gown for mom.
"Hey, mom about your  wedding--" I was cut off by mom"oh, yeah I forget to tell you.. Umm" mom curiously look outside the boutique "why don't we talk while walking outside " she said and I hum in reply.

JIMIN POV
~~~~~~~~~

Y/n mom ask me and dad to find our suit while they go and look for thier dresses and gown.

Welp for us man it's really easy for us to find our suit. We agreed and we walk straight to a man boutique. "So, dad the wedding is in the morning right?" I ask"yeah, why?" Dad ask me curiously "nothing. Just asking."

Finally we both made our way to the boutique.

( I'll let you guys choose 😏)

There's a lot of options to choose so I ask dad to choose first cuz I dont really care about the suit.
" jimin how about this?" He ask and show it to me. Well it's quite nice. "Ok.. It fits you." I said "really?"
"Yes dad"I said then I walk to the other side of the section. Surprisingly I found the one that look so much like the suit that I wore when we BTS go to this year melon music awards. And the one that I wore to MAMA award.

I really like that suit. There's two of them I show the both to dad and he says that it's perfect and he told to pay the both suit. I was a little confused but then he told me the wedding is in the morning. " soo.?" I gave him my confused look. " at night we are going to have a ball" dad said. Now I understand and so without hesitate I pay my suits.

Just a second after dad pay his suit. We were walking to wait for
y/n and her mom finish shopping.
Suddenly I got a call from namjoon-hyung. He told me that something happens so I told dad I have to leave.

END OF POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
After me and mom talk about the wedding and everything we end up at this one boutique.                                                                                                                                                      

( i'll let y'all choose your favourite boutique)

we went inside and it was insainly huge the gowns and the dresses was on flick i love it.After spending an hour in that boutique we end up buying gowns and dresses. Since there will be having a ball dance at night, I bought one long rose gold gown dress and i bought a pair of rose gold high heels .Mom bought a white long gown with matching white high heels,it was hella pretty can't imagine me in that gown for now. 

after done with everything ...mom called jimins dad and ask are they. With that we go to the place where jimin and his dad is witing for us.we walk all the way there and we went to WHITE COFFEE cafe but..i only sees jimins dad instade of him.we sat on the chair and i ask jimins dad  " umm.. dad,where is jimin oppa?" i ask curiously."Oh,he has some emrgency things to do so,he's not coming home early tonight". said dad

after everthing is done we went back home.It was 12:30 pm and I'm taking shower before went to sleep."what a hecthic day" i said before i dozz off to sleep.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD.SINCE SCHOOL IS STARTING AND IM NOT ACTUALLY USING MY PHONE.

IM USING MY LAPTOP ;P

SORRY FOR THOSE WHO WAITED FOR THIS CHAPTER SO FREAKING HELLA LONG.IM SO SORRY GUYS AND YEAH IN DOING THIS AT 1:36 AM CUZ IM NOT TIRED ..

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING GUYS!!!! PLZ LEAVE A COMENT FOR AN IDEA IF YOU HAVE ONE..THANKS!!