Chapter 12

Arriving at school the next morning I went straight to my locker. Putting everything that I needed in I closed the locker, only to turn around to find Amanda standing there, staring at me. The weirdest part was that she was alone. She didn't have any of her puppies next to her.

"Hey girl! It's been so long! How are you?!" She said to me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

Somethings not right.

"I-um-" I was to shocked to form any words out of my mouth. "So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow after school? Just you and me, like old times and we could go to the mall. What do you say?" She asked me.

Something is very wrong, she's never asked to hang out with me. She's always disgusted when she see's me and now she wants to hang out? She's planning something i just know it.

And I'm not going to be apart of it.

"No thanks..." The words left my mouth before i could stop myself. "What?" Amanda said, taken back from my words. "I don't really want to hang out. I'm sorry." I said to her. She looked as if she didn't know what to do, she was taken back by my words. The look of shock on her face was quickly replaced by a 'im better than everyone else' look. Her signature look.

"Why don't you want to hang out with me? Where still friends aren't we? Look just because I left you cause your not popular doesn't mean I will forget about you! So why not for once we hang out, just you and me, like old times." She said to me, she had a pleading look on her face. I stood there for a few seconds, pondering on how to answer. She could easily be sending me into a trap if I except...but what if? What if she actually wants to hang out, for real like old times.

"Okay." I told her. A pang of worry shot through me, I already had a bad feeling. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heading to the cafeteria I walked to a random empty table, pulling out my sandwich from my lunch bag I started to eat quietly. The loud voices of the people at tables nearby was enough to leave me from zoning out. I hated it being loud, when its quiet its peaceful. I always eat alone at lunch, I could always sit with Mika and her friends but they never really care when im around, so I just stay away. Sure Mika is kind to me but im not apart of her friend group. 

After I finished lunch I left the cafeteria and just decided to hang out at my locker till my next class. And as I hung out at my locker, it was quiet.

It was peaceful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classes where finally over and as I shut my locker and started walking outside I could hear the laughing and snickering from Lisette and Amanda, along with there little minions.