Chapter 2

The song uptop doesn't have to do anything with the story I just love the song and I think it fits for some reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the time I make it to school  I can hear the bell ring.

I'm late

Because I always have to walk to school I'm always mostly late. I enter school and without stopping at my locker I go to class.

I knock on the classroom door and open it.

"Ms, Oldell, your late." The teacher states. I can imagine the smirks and sniggers from all the others In class.
"In sorry" is all I say before going to my seat in the back of the class by the window.

For the rest of class I was quietly looking out the window until the bell rang.
I put my things in my bag and walk out of the classroom and head to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through out the whole school day was uneventful.
It was now the end of the day and I say my locker getting ready to leave for home.

"There's my favorite nerd! I thought I wouldn't see you today!"

I turn around and see Lisette and some girls behind her.
Lisette and some other girls started looking at me up and down in disgust.
"Your so plain, look at you! I can't believe you were ever friends with her Amanda!"
Lisette said.
"I know right! I don't even know what i was thinking!" Amanda said.

Amanda used to be my best friend. My only friend actually. She was new at school and she saw me get bullied and helped me. She was great. Until she started dating a popular guy named Josh, she started changing.

She started spending time with lisette and other popular girls and stopped talking to me completely. She always wanted to be popular and once she got what she wanted she left everything else behind.

I was spacing out for so long they must of got bored and left me alone because they were gone.

I walk outside and and I got a text...from mom.

'I'm picking you up today from school we need to talk'

Uh oh.

Without thinking I quickly text back a okay. She doesn't like it when you don't respond.

'In in the parking lot now I better see me, I'm not getting out'

She texted back.

I sigh and look around the parking lot. After a while I finally spot her car and start walking towards it. Once I got to the car I opened the front passenger seat door and got in, closing the door behind me.

"We need to talk"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't update faster I've just been very busy and I've been getting very tired because of it so I havent had a chance to do anything.

I'm glad I updated now because I would be able to later.

Sorry it's short.