Chapter 10

Entering the dinning room, I was amazed. The room was very fancy, like something you would see in a movie or something like that.
Even though we I was here at the house party, I never once entered the dinning room. It looked so crowded and I decided that I was just fine standing in the corner alone.

Not only was I amazed by the look of the room but i was amazed by the food, it all looked mouth-watering, along with the smell that came off the food.

Since I was distracted by the room and I didn't notice Mika was saying something to me.
"Alex! Hello?!" I snapped out of it and looked over at her. "S-Sorry..." I muttered out at of habit.
"You don't have to apologize! Take a seat!" Mika spoke to me.

Mika took a seat and I decided to sit next to her, so I wasn't completely by myself even thought I felt like I was.
It was only me and Mika sitting at the table until the same man that told us about dinner came out of another room, along with another tray of food, following behind him was the same man we had also met before; James I think his name was?

The man out the tray on the table and took a seat, along with the other man aswell.
As soon as they sat down another man came in that looked like the man that gave me the glass of water, except he wasn't wearing a suit.
He was wearing a dark red dress shirt, white pants, a tan jacket and red high-top chucks.

"Erik and Sam will be down shortly." The man said before sitting down, seemingly noticing me at that very moment. "Oh, hello." He said with interest in his voice.

Probably questioning why I'm here and who I am.
"Hi..." I said to him with a small quick smile.
"Oh! Damien this is Alex, Alex this is Damien." Mika said to us both. Damien looked at me with curiosity before smiling. "Hello." He said in a simple, calm but nice voice.

Everyone continued with talking with each other and sometimes asking me questions and I answered them. Sudden sounds of footsteps emerged into the room. Looking to were the sound of footsteps came from I found two men in sight.

The first man had copper hair with it slightly covering on eye, he was wearing a red dress shirt along with a pink vest with brown slacks and dress shoes. His appearance was gentleman like, but it seemed more than that.

The second man had emerald green eyes and messy light brown hair with pale skin.  He was wearing a green best with a strap collar along with a dark green shirt underneath. He had
brown/tan cargo pants. He was fit and was very handsome.

Wait.

Green eyes, light brown hair?

Oh shit.

This is the man that I spilled my water on!

Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much but I've been busy and because I'm busy I don't have the energy to do anything after. I'm sorry this is short but i needed to put someone down.