??? Real or Not Real [Part 3] ???

Melody's POV

"DOCTOR!!" I yelled and he rushed in. I showed him and his eyes practically popped out of his head.

Then that guy, Simone, crashed threw the window. Me and the Doctor shot are heads towards Simone.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine...but you two won't!" He laughed while standing. Me and the Doctor backed away from him. He pulled out a sword and that's when we ran.

Then more men crashed in and surrounded me and the Doctor. Then River came down but was about to run back up but two men caught her and threw her next to me and the Doctor.

"Who are you people and why are you here?" Simone asked pointing a gun at all of us. Non of us said a word.

Then that woman appeared again. Oh god! "Did I mention if you die in the real world you die and if you die in the fake world you wake up in the real world?" She laughed.

We shook are heads. "Oh then don't fall asleep or you should!" She laughed then disappeared. Then the birds started chirping.

We worked are way to a safe room after falling asleep for a second. I soniced the door then we all passed out.

--Back in the TARDIS--

Ugh it's even hotter!! The Doctor and I worked with the console but nothing was working!!

"It's getting hotter!" Amy whined. "Shut it Pond we're trying to think!" Me and the Doctor said at once then went back to the console.

"Fine!" Amy gave up and stopped talking. "We need to figure out which world is real!" River stated.

"That and we need to fix both problems!!" I exclaimed then ran to the other side of the consloe.

"Red connected to blue, green connected to yellow, pink connected to purple..." The Doctor said working with some of the wires under the consloe.

Then the power went out. "Doctor lets go to your TARDIS maybe we'll have some luck there!" I suggested.

"Good..idea!" He said getting up. We all ran into the Doctor's TARDIS and started for the console.

Hopefully we'll have some luck.....

--Doctor Who Theme--

A/N: Greetings Fellow Companions! Hope you liked Part 3 or Chapter...whatever chapter this would be! That is all for this time if you enjoyed this short part/chapter leave a vote and comment and I will see you next time! "Come Along Pond!" *Salutes*