(>•.•)>[] Finding my TARDIS!! (>•.•)>[]

The Doctor's POV (Still...)

A school of fish crashed into the ship and started flopping everywhere. "What the bloody hell just happened?" Melody asked. "I have no clue!" I replied.

"EXTERMINATE THE FISH! EXTERMINATE THEM!!" The Dalek screeched making all of us burst out laughing.

"Let's RUN!!" Melody yelled then started running and we all followed. We ran past the fish then into the TARDIS.

"Wait this isn't my TARDIS where is my TARDIS?" I asked Melody. "Um that's what I need to find out! You see um after I got out of your TARDIS a woman ran in it and took it somewhere...." Melody trailed.

"A woman?" Amy asked. "Ya and she gave me this note. It's for you Doctor!" She said handing me a piece of paper. It read:

•π•√∆π√• •√π¶∆√π•

"Doctor what does it say?" Amy asked. "Wait that's old Gallifreyan!" Melody said looking at the note with me. "So then what does it say?" Asked Rory.

"Hello Sweetie!" Me and Melody said at once. "River!" Amy and Rory also said at once. "River? Who's River?" Melody asked.

"My daughter!" Amy replied. "And my...wife!" I added making Melody turn to me with wide eyes. "Oh ya I was going to tell you that but I forgot!" I said to Melody.

"Wait River has MY TARDIS?!!" I asked and Melody nodded. "ALLONS-Y!!" I yelled then started to track down River and my TARDIS.

--Doctor Who theme Plays--

A/N: Sorry for the short Chapter Today! I promise I'll make another chapter later and then a Pre-Chapter for Tomorrow because I start school! So Your welcome! Just because School starts doesn't mean I can't update before I leave for school! That is all for this time if you enjoyed this chapter please leave a Vote and Comment and I will see you next time! "Come Along Pond!" *Salutes*