(>•.•)> Answers! <(•.•<)

The Doctor's POV

Amelia and I just walked around each other taking in every detail. She had long brown hair, green eyes, and well was wearing what I'm wearing except she is wearing black shorts.

We both took out are sonic's and they looked almost identical, except her's had a TARDIS blue light while mine has a green light. She looks a lot like me but a girl! Strange...

"Amy! Doctor....Who's that?" Rory asked behind us. "I'm Amelia! I'm from the planet Gallifrey from the constellation Kasterborous! Have any more questions?" Amelia asked him. "Nope!" Rory replied.

"Good 'cause I'm kinda busy!" She said as we started sonicing each other. "Kasterborous? Gallifrey? You have a lot to explain!" I said as are sonics met and created sparks making us drop them.

"Well that's something I'll never do again!" We both said at once while looking down at are now broken sonic screwdriver's. "But that was my new sonic! Stupid Cyberman destroyed my last one!" Amelia said crossing her arms.

"Well that sucks!" Amy joined in. "I know right!" Amelia agreed making us laugh. "Amelia do you have a Family?" I asked her. "No my Family died in the last great Time War! But my brother, however, is still out there...somewhere!" She sighed.

"You mean there is another Time Lord somewhere in Time and Space?" I asked. "Yup I've been searching for who knows how long!" She laughed. "How about you Doctor?" She asked me.

"Well my family also died in the last great Time War! Non of them survived but you never know!" I sighed. "Did you have any siblings?" She asked leaning against the wall.

"I had a sister, her name was Melody but she said she never liked te name so she changed it to Amelia, She was just like me, in fact she was my twin! And after the Time War I never saw her again..." I trailed.

"Funny my name used to be Melody until I changed it! My brother was also my twin, he was just like...me!" She said and we both looked at each other. "You don't think-" I started. "I think so!" She finished.

"Think what?" Amy and Rory asked concerned. "Back to the TARDIS now!!" I said and we started running to the TARDIS with Amelia. We finally got to the TARDIS and we ran inside.

"Doctor what's going on?" Amy asked as I ran to the monitor and did sone stuff. "Okay let me explain! There might be a small chance I'm his twin sister!" Amelia explained to Amy.

"Amelia step here!" I said pointing to where she should be standing. She instantly ran to the spot and I ran next to her as we both got scanned. Both Amy and Rory ran to the monitor to see the results.

"Oh my god!" Amy said in disbelief. "Amy, Rory what is it?" I asked. "Doctor meet your twin sister Amelia!" Rory gestured to Amelia. "Your kidding!" Amelia laughed. "Nope!" Amy said seriously.

"Doctor!" She yelled and then we both hugged each other. "Oh, Melody I thought I lost you!" I said. "Well you thought wrong because I'm right here!" She laughed making me laugh too.

"How about we go celebrate?" Rory suggested. "Fish fingers and custard!" Amy laughed. "Oh I love fish fingers and custard!" Melody laughed. "Same here! Well makes sense 'cause your related to me!" I said making them laugh.

"Allons-y!" Me and Melody said at once then started running around the control's and pressing and flipping button's and switches. "My house or..." Melody trailed. "You have a house? On Earth?" I asked.

"Um yes where else I mean...got to save Earth anyways so what the hell I might as well live there!" She laughed while we pulled the same leaver making the TARDIS take off.

-Doctor Who Theme plays-

A/N: Greetings Fellow Companions this is Amelia (or Amy) and I hope you all liked chapter 2! Remember to vote, comment, and I will see you next time! "Come along Pond!" *Salutes*