<(•_•)> Taken <(•.•<)

Amelia's POV (The Doctor calls her by her real name!)

We all where eating fish fingers and custard when all of a sudden my Alien Tracker or as I like to call it my A.T. started to go off like crazy. "What's that?" The Doctor asked.

"My A.T.!" I said pulling it off the counter and looking at the screen. "A.T.?" They asked. "Alien Tracker!" I replied while scrolling threw the names of Aliens to see which ones are here.

"Doctor I think you should look at this..." I said turning to him. "He got up and sat next to me. I gave him the A.T. and pointed at the key words. "So that red dot means that they are close and that flashing blue dot means that they...are...super...close!" I said.

We both looked at each other then ran to my window to see Cybermen! Then out of nowhere a Dalek appears infront of the window making the both of us fall to the floor after screaming.

"What? What is it-" Amy said looking out the window. "Here!" Rory said helping us up. "EXTERMINATE THE TIME LORDS!!" The Dalek screeched. Then all of the Cybermen turned to the window.

"RUN!!" Me and the Doctor yelled. We all ran to the TARDIS when all of a sudden something grabs my arm. "DOCTOR!!" I yelled and he turned back around. "Melody!" He yelled but a Cyberman karate chopped him in the face making him black out.

"NO DOCTOR!!" I yelled struggling to get out of the cold grip of the Cyberman. "AMY RORY!!" I yelled and they quickly ran out of the TARDIS. "Take her to the prison! We will deal with the Doctor!" A Dalek demanded.

"Don't you dare hurt my brother!" I yelled but the Cyberman took me out. "NO! AMY! RORY HELP!!" I yelled but the Cyberman took out a needle with green liquid in it.

"NO!!" I yelled while struggling to get out of it's grip. The Cyberman ejected the stuff in my arm and I started to feel light headed. "D-Doctor!" I said right before passing out.

The Doctor's POV

"How shall we exterminate the Time Lady?" I heard a matalic voice echo. "M-Melody?" I asked opening my eyes. I saw Amy and Rory but no Melody. "MELODY!!" I yelled running to the cell doors but fell back realizing there was chains around my wrists.

"Sonic where's my...sonic!" I sighed remembering both mine and Melody's Sonic's practically exploded. "AMY RORY!!" I yelled and Amy started to come to.

"Wh-Where the hell are we?" She said standing up. "I don't know! I think it's the Dalek o-or Cybermen's ship but where is Melody?" I asked worried about my sister.

"I-I don't know!" She said looking around. "Custard!" Rory said popping up. "Oh where are we?" He said taking in his surrounding's. "No clue! MELODY CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?" I yelled but nothing.

"Doctor Melody is not here! So shut up!" A Dalek said then continued going the other way. "You are just a mean metal can aren't you?" I mumbled. "If she isn't here then where is she?" I asked the Dalek and it came back to my cell.

"She was sent with the Cybermen!" It said and my eyes practically popped out of my head. "WHY WOULD YOU SEND HER THERE?!?" I yelled. "Because you two are too powerful when not separated!" It said and I started to struggle to get out.

"The more you struggle the more it will hurt!" The Dalek said. "What? What does that-AHHH!!" I yelled then fell to my knees from being electrocuted. "What was that?" I said out of breath.

"The more you struggle the more you get electrocuted!" The Dalek explained. "Well you could've told me that!" I argued. "What's the fun in that?" It asked. "Okay that's just mean!" I sighed.

Amelia's POV

"Where, Where the bloody hell am I?" I said getting up. I ran towards the cell doors but fell backwards. I looked at my hands to see chains. "DOCTOR!! WHERE IS MY BROTHER?!?" I yelled.

Then a Cyberman stood outside of my cell. "Where is the Doctor?" I asked. "On the Dalek ship!" It said. "Why? WHY ISN'T HE HERE?!!" I yelled. "Because you two are too powerful when not separated!" It explained. "I want to see my Brother!" I demanded.

"LET ME SEE MY BROTHER!" I yelled. It showed a hologram of the Doctor in a cell yelling at a Dalek and struggling to get out of his chains. "What? What does that-AHHH!!" He yelled then fell to his knees from electrocution.

"DOCTOR!!" I yelled even though I knew he couldn't hear me. "What was that?" He asked out of breath. "You just got electrocuted you ninny!" I laughed.

"The more you struggle the more you get electrocuted!" The Dalek responded. "Well you could've told me that!" He argued. "What's the fun in that?" The Dalek asked him.

"Okay that's just mean!" We both said at once. Then the Dalek shot at him and I started struggling. But luckily the Dalek missed. Then I got electrocuted. "AHHHH!!" I yelled then fell down.

"Oi that hurt!" I sighed as the Cyberman stopped the hologram and walked away. "Man I hate these guys!" I thought. "I'll find you again Doctor! Just need a plan first!" I sighed....