??? Real or Not Real [Part 2] ???

A/N: Greetings Fellow Companions! Just had the best first day of school! So I'm going to make another chapter for you guys! YAY! Oh and my new nick name is R5er because I wore a R5 tee shirt today...Any who just enjoy the chapter!

The Doctor's POV

I shot up next to Rory and Amy who where also just waking up. River and Melody also shot up and looked at each other.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Melody asked getting up. "I have no clue!" River answered.

"And neither do I!" I commented. "Just a second ago we were in the TARDIS and now we are back here! What the heck!" Amy stated.

"I am SO confused!" Melody sighed. "So am I!" I agreed. Then a man with a gun walked up to us and we all put are hands up.

"Not you two! Those three!" The man said to Rory and Amy. They put are hands down while, River, Melody, and I kept are's up.

"Who are you three and how did you get here?" The man asked. "I'm the Doctor!" I said first.

"Melody!" Melody sighed. "Dr. River Song!" River finished. "And what are you doing in this town, E.I.D. Town!" He asked.

"Just visiting the Williams!" I replied. Then he slowly put his gun down. "See you around!" He said then walked off.

"Wait! Sir what is your name?" River asked him. He turned back to us, "Simone!" He answered then walked off again.

"E.I.D. what would that stand for?" Melody mumbled to herself. "I would say Spoilers but I don't know either!" River said to her.

Amelia's POV

E.I.D. what in the name of heck does that stand for? It has to stand for something but what? Come on Melody THINK!!

--Birds Start Chirping--

Amy, Rory, and River passed out and once again me and the Doctor try not to. Then once again darkness took over are eyes and we blacked out.

--Back in the TARDIS--

I shot up next to the Doctor. "Why does this keep HAPPENING?!?" The Doctor exclaimed as the others helped us up.

Then I started to sweat. "Guys is it me or is it getting REALLY hot in here?" I asked taking off my jacket.

"It's hot!" The Doctor agreed and also took off his jacket along with River, Amy, and Rory.

I ran to the TARDIS window to see we're heading towards a sun star, a star that is as hot as the sun.

"Doctor!" I motioned him and he raced to me. "No wounder why its so hot!" He exclaimed.

--5 minutes later--

Me and the Doctor started pasting trying to think of what to do when all of a sudden a woman popped out of nowhere making us scream.

"Greetings everyone! Having fun I see?" She asked. "NO WE AREN'T!!" The Doctor yelled. "Oh well I sure am!" She laughed.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Oh well you don't wanna know that! But what are you going to do about the Sun Star?" She asked.

"WE DON'T KNOW YET!!" River yelled. "Oh well you better hurry! You don't want to burn to death...." She smirked then teleported to a different part of my TARDIS.

"Oh don't you want to listen to the "Birds"?" She asked then the Birds started chirping.

Rory, River, and Amy passed out then the Doctor passed out. I almost fell unconscious but held on the the TARDIS' console trying not to, and to hold myself up.

"Don't fight it hon'!" The girl said as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Then the sound of the birds took over my ears and a passed out.

--In Town E.I.D--

I shot up and so did everyone else. Then that girl appeard again. I am really starting to get annoyed with her!

"There will be a Danger in both worlds! But the question is which world is Real and which world is Not Real! Good luck!" The girl said then disappeared.

We all rushed back to Amy and Rory's "House" and locked the door. "Do you have any paper?" I asked and they nodded but unsure.

They gave me a piece of paper and I grabbed a pencil and wrote down this:

E.I.D.

There is something about this name that isn't right! So I need to find out why, and what this stands for.

Then I turned the paper over and grabbed a sharpy so it would bleed threw the paper!

I wrote E.I.D. in Gallifreyan!

ۥåƥ

I flipped the paper back over and looked at the two I just written.

E.I.D.

ƥåۥ

Sense the Gallifreyan writing is flipped over it switches the letters around and then my brain clicked.

The word isn't E.I.D. it's something that me nor the Doctor ever want to happen. Something we are terrified that will happen to us and that's the name of this city....

D.I.E.

ƥåۥ

--Doctor Who Theme--

A/N: Greetings (again) Fellow Companion's! Oh and for that last part...DUN DUN DUUUNN!! XD Well that is all for this time if you enjoyed this chapter leave a vote and comment and I will see you next time! "Come Along Pond!" *Salutes*