^<(•.•)> A Plan! <(•.•)>^

The Doctor's POV

"I need a plan! A plan to get Melody and a plan to get out of here WITHOUT BEING ELECTROCUTED!!" I yelled the last part. "And how do you plan on doing that, Doctor?" Amy asked.

"Shut up Pond I need to think!" I sighed then pasted around the room. Then I remembered the hair pin. "OHH MELODY YOUR A GENIUS!!" I exclaimed then reached in my jacket and pulled out a hair pin.

"What? What is that?" Rory asked. "A hair pin! Melody's hair pin!" I jumped. "How is that going to help us exactly?" Amy asked.

"Look at the chains around your wrist! Look at the key whole in the wrist bands...thingy!" I explained.

"Oh your sister is clever!" Amy laughed. "Very!" I laughed then started picking the key whole.

Then my hands became free. "YES!!" I exclaimed. I ran around the room looking for at least anything.

"How do I GET OUT OF HERE?!?" I yelled. "DOCTOR!!" I heard Melody yell. "MELODY!!" I yelled and ran to the cell doors.

"Doctor!" She said running to my cell. She pulled out a brand new sonic! "How did you?" I asked.

"The TARDIS!" She said then opened my cell. "Never ever leave like that again! Are you trying to give me Heart Attacks?" I asked.

"Nope!" She said then turned to Amy's cell and opened it. Then got her out. Then she ran to Rory's and did the same.

"Here you go Bow Ties!" She said tossing me my sonic. "By the way I remember to fly a TARDIS!" She laughed.

"Now ALLONS-Y!!" She exclaimed and we all ran down the hall. "EXTERMINATE THEM!!" A Dalek screeched.

"Ahh!" Melody screamed then dunked as a Dalek shot at her. "Oh my bloody god that was really close to hitting me!" She said then we continued running.

Then what we saw next was just out of the ordinary!