"You never owned me, I gave myself to you and you used me until I no longer fit into your perfect little world." Regina said on the brink of tears, she refused to let him see her cry especially over him.

The stood in silence for a moment as Christian gathered his bearings before he finally spoke.

"How could you ever think that Regina?" Christian asked as he closed the gap between them. "I've wanted you from the very first day I saw you, I've been in love with you since then." He said as he caressed her face with his large soft hands.

"Shut up! It doesn't matter anymore."

"Yes it does." Christian said before he lowered his lips on to hers locking her in a searing kiss that radiated all the way to her toes.

Regina wanted to resist but her body had other ideas as her arms wrapped around his neck as Christian nibbled at her bottom lip.

I gotta stop this. Regina thought as she felt her back press against the wall as her legs wrapped around Christian's waist. Regina gasped as Christian began to grind his erection against her and slid his tongue into her mouth. Everything about the man was intoxicating Regina knew that if she didn't get rid of him right then, she never would.

"Mmm baby doll I have missed you." He said against her lips as his desire darkened eyes locked with hers.

If only you knew how much I've missed you. Regina thought as she closed her eyes, she felt like she was about to go insane just from his touch alone. Regina had been celibate for three years, three long years. In that time she tried to forget about Christian who was by far the best lover she ever had. She tried to forget about the magic between them but nothing seemed to work.

"Tell me you missed me." Christian said lazily as he popped the buttons of her shirt off sending them flying all over the room before he kissed the top of her breasts. With a sigh he buried his face in her ample cleavage inhaling her soft floral scent.

"No," Regina said as she struggled against him as his hands slid up her skirt.

"Let me go." Regina said as she dug her nails into his back and he countered with a smack against her thigh. The loud whack seemed to echo through the room. Regina's eyes widened with shock as heat radiated off of the spot that was hit.

"Play nice sweetheart." Christian growled as he slid her skirt up her thighs. "And so will I,"

"Go to hell Christian, put me down." Regina spat and a deep frown set on Christian's face.

"I see you've forgotten who's in charge." Christian said as he arched his golden eyebrow.

"I haven't forgotten, I'm the one in charge, always have and always will be." Regina said before Christian tossed her back onto the bed and straddled her waist putting enough weight so she couldn't move as he pulled her arms above her head. Christian held her hands with one hand and undid his belt with the other.

"Christian this isn't funny let me go." Regina begged, she knew that if Christian toyed with her any longer she wouldn't be able to resist him. Regina felt the soft leather wrap around her wrist and tighten.

Oh crap.

Christian sat back and looked at Regina as if he was admiring a piece of art, and he was. Christian knew if he captured the heated look on her face, her luscious breast straining against the lacy black bra, and her skirt balled up to her waist he would make a fortune. The golden chocolate beauty before him was his and his only. Men could only dream about burying themselves between her thick thighs but for him, it was reality-or at least it used to be.

"Christian please don't." Regina cried out as she struggled to break free from her restraints. The sound of his name coming from her made him want her even more but first, she had to be punished.

"Turn around." He said huskily.

"What?" Regina said and the confused look on her face made him smirk.

"Turn around Gina." He drawled. Before Regina could say anything Christian flipped her over and made her bend her knees as he placed a pillow under her hips so that her behind was pointed up. Christian licked his lips as he pulled down the soaking wet matching black lace panties.

"Tell me Gina how many men have you been with since I've been gone?"

"None of your business." She said with her face buried into the bed and was rewarded with a smack to her left cheek. The pain caused her to flinch; the stinging was soon soothed by Christian as he massaged the area.

"Let's try that again, how many men have you been with?" He asked again.

"40." She said as was rewarded with another hit.

"Don't lie."

"I don't know." She said and got another hit.

"We can do this all night." Christian said before he sank his teeth into her flesh, and Regina moaned.

"How many darlin'?"

"None okay!" She yelled.

"Why?"

"I don't know." She said as Christian turned her around to face him.

"Yes you do, now tell me before I spank you for real this time," Christian commanded but Regina refused to speak.

"I guess I'll have to fuck  a confession out of you then," Christian said with a smirk before claiming her lips again. Regina heard the unzipping of his pants and knew that she was screwed in every sense of the word.