Epilogue

"Sabrina-Simone Vega if you don't stop running!" Verity yelled as she ran in to the room behind her rambunctious daughter.

"I swear that is your favorite line." Regina laughed.

"That's all she does the minute her feet touch the ground. I'm raising the next Sanya Richards-Ross." Verity huffed.

"And that's a bad thing?" Regina laughed as she picked up Sabrina and kissed her cheeks. "Are you ready to go play on the beach?" she asked Sabrina who shook her head yes.

"Did Christian go jet-skiing with the rest of the guys?" Verity asked as they walked out of the suite.

"Yeah, I told him that if he breaks anything I'm not marrying him tomorrow." Regina rolled her eyes, the last thing she needed was Christian getting maimed all in the name of having a good time. Since they already had rehearsal the rest of the day was free to do whatever they wanted. Regina could not believe that after a full year of planning their big day was in less than twenty-four hours. Christian had come up with the idea of having a destination wedding which Regina immediately got on board with. They chose to get married in Bali and somehow the wedding turned in to a mega family vacation. A week filled with relaxation and sun-shine was just what the doctor ordered. Regina was too relaxed to feel tensed about the wedding which was exactly what Christian wanted.

"There goes mommy," Regina heard Sandra say as she bounced a fretting Jasmine on her hip underneath their reserved canopy.

"Uh-oh what's wrong with the Princess?" Regina asked as she walked over to Sandra.

"I think it's nap time." Sandra said as Jasmine tried to reach for her mother but Sabrina was refusing to give Regina up.

"Give her to me mom," Regina said anchoring Sabrina on her left hip then Jasmine on her right.

"Stop it Sabrina and come to mommy." Verity demanded as she tried to take her from Regina's arm but Sabrina shook her head rapidly as she tried to keep her mother from taking her away. Verity succeeded and Regina couldn't help but feel bad as she watched the toddlers face turn red with frustration.

"We'll play after Jazzy takes her nap, okay munchkin?" Regina said hoping to get a response but was only answered with silence.

"She'll get over it," Verity said walking away.

Once Regina put Jasmine down for her nap Christian returned from his adventure with a slight limp.

"You're limping." Regina frowned as she watched Christian sit beside her.

"I just caught a cramp in my foot." He said resting his head on her shoulder. "This week went by so fast, I can't believe that tomorrow you will be Mrs. Regina Grey."

"Washington-Grey," she corrected.

"You just can't let me have this one. What is so wrong with taking my last name?"

"What's wrong with keeping mine?"

"Because it feels like you're anticipating our divorce."

"No I'm not I just like my last name, just be glad I'm taking it and not making you Mr. Regina Washington."

"I already am," He laughed knowing that Regina had him completely at her disposal. A piercing scream flashed passed them grabbing their attention.

"That sounded like Racheal." Regina said as she watched the couple that zoomed pass on their jet ski.

"I think Maxwell finally convinced her to go for a ride."

"Do you think something is up with them?" Regina noticed the minute she introduced Racheal and Maxwell to each other sparks were flying.