Chapter 4

|Author's Note|

Since my sleep schedule is all messed up I'm not sure if it is Friday already or Thursday...? I need help...

Anyway, Enjoy!

Let me know in the comments if you liked this chapter and who your favorite character is so far!

Now I shall take my Ass to bed. Good Night/ Morning!

~

"Dad Please" Eva whimpered out.

"Beta quiet" Alexandrov commanded.

"Eva, I will handle this. You are not to question my authority again and next time you try to sever a bond with your family be prepared for the consequence." Alexandrov bit out in anger.

"Alpha Vasiliev, let the vampire stay here as a maid. I can assure you that she will not be mistreated and we can avoid a war." The King spoke out in a facade of a Calm demeanor. He was seething but he was no fool. The Alpha before him had power that rivaled his own. He had to be smart about how to handle this situation.

"Will all due respect your Majesty, Go Fuck Yourself" Alexandrov hissed out before turning on his heels and walked out of the throne room with his family.

Alexandrov knew very well that he had just declared war on the King but he couldn't let Eva stay in this despicable place any longer. He wasn't going to leave his best friend's daughter to fend for herself against an unreasonable mate.

If the prince couldn't see Eva's worth then he wasn't going to let the Prince see Eva at all.

As they reached the woods everyone but Eva shifted into their wolf. Alana laid down to allow Eva to get on. Eva could manage to run through the woods at home because she grew up in the territory but these woods were new and Alana knew even with Eva's heightened senses she would get lost.

Eva held onto Alana for dear life and tried not to cry over the mate rejection any longer. She needed to be strong or her father might just head back into the castle and finish the job he was desperately trying to do earlier.

This was just like the time she was left at the pack. She knew that her parents loved her but she couldn't help the feeling of abandonment and betrayal that featured in her heart. That was exactly why she refused to get close to anyone now. Somehow she was once again that scared little 5-year-old girl.

As they neared the private Jet the sound of footsteps could be heard following them. Everyone knew that they were the King's guard. The King had sent them to capture them and bring Eva back for the Prince.

Alexandrov and Antonio abruptly stopped and turned to face the guard.

"Alana, keep running, we will meet you on the plane" Alexandrov commanded.

Alana simply continued to run. Now with a new found strength. She knew her father and Antonio could handle themselves. She had no worries.

Eva could hear the steps of 6 wolves. The King had only sent 6 wolves after them? How odd. Eva held on tighter to Alana but continued to listen to what was going on behind them. She could hear the growls and whimpers the wolves emitted as they fought with the Alpha and Beta of the Green Forest Pack.

The Alpha and Beta were a force to be reckoned with. She almost felt bad for the guards that had to fight against them... Almost.

Alana came up on the airstrip and started to slow down as she neared the plane. She stopped running and Eva climbed off. Alana shifted back into her human form and held onto Eva as they border the plane. No words were exchanged between them as Eva sat down and Alana put some clothes on.