We all Could go Insane with just One Bad Day

The doorbell rang. I heard Alfred answer it.
"Hello Jeremiah. Bruce is right upstairs. I think he's in his room"
I heard footsteps and quickly tried to wipe my face of tears.
Jeremiah opened my bedroom door and walked in with a concerned look on his face. Instantly I got up and ran over to him and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and rested my head on his chest.
"I hate him" I whimpered.
He took his hand and placed it on the back of my head gently stroking my hair.
"I know. As does almost everyone. I promise you, you will never have to deal with that monster again. He's gone. Out of your life. Forever"
I smiled and pulled away and looked into Jeremiah's eyes.
"So, since you're over I thought we could maybe watch a movie or go through my closet and get rid of anything I haven't warn in the last year. I'm sure there's some things we can do"

Jeremiah chuckled and sat on my bed.
"Bruce" he smiled "I don't need to be entertained to come over. If you just need support then that's what I'm here for. If you need someone to feel safe then that's what I'm here for. I don't need you to prance around your home trying to entertain me"
"Oh" I smiled and sat next to him.
"A movie does sound nice though" I added.
"This is true it does.. Bruce" he grabbed my hand "what exactly happened"

I sighed and turned to him and looked him in the eye.
"He was under his crazy impression that I only wanted him for sex and no matter what I did he wouldn't believe me and"
"He is who Bruce."
"Jerome - no matter what I said he wouldn't believe me so he made us have sex"
"He made you have sex? You mean he raped you"
I sighed and looked down.
"Yes. He raped me"

Jeremiah sighed and got up and walked over to my closet. He opens the shelf inside and looked at the large collection of DVDs.
"So. You wanna watch that movie or not"
I smiled and sighed happily.
"Yes. You pick. Surprise me"
Jeremiah stood. Looking at the collection for a while and then picked one. He handed it to me.
"Bruce Almighty. Good choice. That's funny as hell"
"I figured, bad mood, funny movie and friends, I'll go get us drinks and popcorn"
"No come here. Don't bother"
I took out my phone and texted Alfred
SOS, need popcorn and drinks ASAP.
"What did you just do?"
"You'll see" I chuckled.
My phone buzzed: shit! On it sir!! Hold on no dying on me.
I smiled and put my phone down. Jeremiah put the disk in the player and it started playing. He sat next to me and pulled my blanket over the both of us. Moments later Alfred came in with a huge bowl of popcorn on a tray with two glasses of coke.
"Here you are gents. A nice cup of ice pop, and some popcorn, enjoy your movie. Ring if you need me" Alfred smiled and turned off the lights and shut the door.
"He's a nice man isn't he"
"He is indeed, I do love that man" I smiled.

-Jeromes POV-
"What the Fuck did I do to Bruce" i thought to myself.  "Too late to go back now"
I changed into a new outfit and inspected myself.  Plaid pants with a matching plaid vest and a yellow shirt topped with a grey waist coat.
I grabbed a gun and headed out to look for my brother.
If Jeremiah and Bruce we're suddenly so close I had to get them apart one way or another. Bruce is mine if he hates me now or not. If I can't have him, nobody can.
I sat at a table and mixed stuff up and stuck it in a box and picked it up facing away from me. A small puff came out.
"Nah. Not powerful enough"
I fucked with the box, messing with the wiring inside and the power of the vapor puff. I picked it up again and a stronger spray came out and I smiled.
"That's perfect" I thought.
"There you go brother, you and Bruce will fall apart sooner then you know and you and I will be more alike then ever before" I said aloud.

I grabbed a slip of paper and printed the Wayne enterprises logo on it and cut it out, attaching it to the package. "He'll think it's from Bruce. There's no way he won't open a gift from his slutty little boy toy"
I smiled and ran out into the street and stopped a driver. I held a gun to their head and demanded they get out. When they refused I grabbed them by the hair and ripped them out and threw them on the ground getting in the car. I quickly drove to Jeremiah's bunker and snuck in. I placed the package on his work desk and smiled. "Welcome to the family brother, crazy is fun"