Twins

-Bruces POV-
I was awaken by a hand covering my mouth so I couldnt scream. I looked up to see who it was. It was Jim Gordon. Why on earth was Gordon here and how on earth did he find where we were.
I looked to my left as Jim pulled me away from Jerome, wrapping me in a blanket to cover my naked body.

In a matter of blurred minutes I saw the love of my life be pulled away from me, hit over the head, and dragged out of the room. Our eyes locked. I couldnt do anything. My body just wouldnt move. Everything in me knew I had no power over the situation and was forced to watch them drag him away from me. A sinking feeling came to me, I felt as though this would be the last time I ever saw him.

Still not completely sure what was going on I was pulled into the cop car and driven home. Without a word I went into my room and pulled on my bath robe before collapsing onto my bed.

There was a knock at the door.
"Master B.."
I didn't answer
"Bruce"
"Come in"
Alfred came in the room and quietly sat beside me on the bed, gently rubbing his hand along my back and shoulders.
"Bruce, whatever happened with Jerome"
"Spare me the lecture alfred. What happened back there was not a rescue. I was perfectly fine, could even go as far as to say I was happy"
Alfred sighed.
"When selina called me and let me know where you were she made it seem as though"
"Wait" I sat up and looked alfred dead in the eye.
"Selina told you where I was?"
"Yes" he nodded "she made it seem as though he had hurt you, and by the looks of it raped you"
I stood up angrily and began to pace.

"Rape me? Alfred I wanted to have sex with him, It wasnt rape because it wasnt force, she lied to you, that's what she does she fucking lies"
Alfred looked at me in worry.
"Mind your language sir, please. Try to calm down"
"Calm down?" I got more upset "calm down? What do you mean calm down. My so called only friend just lied to me like she always does by lying to you. And you know what the result was? Getting the love of my life taken from me, probably for the rest of my God damn fucking life, mind your language. You mind your own fucking language"

Alfred stood up and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Bruce, I know you're hurting but you cant win this with anger. You cant feel better with anger. There is another way to go about talking things over"
I cut him off
"Leave"
"Excuse me sir"
I sighed, anger turning to sadness.
"I said leave. Go" I pushed him towards the door, "just go"

I closed the door behind him and leaned agaisnt it. I walked back over to my bed and sunk into it  tears building in my eyes.
I lay there for a few moments, pondering my feelings. Not knowing what came next or what to do with my life now that he was gone.

A knock came at my door to interrupt my thoughts.

"Sir I know you want to be left alone, but I just received a call from Jim Gordon. It seems as though Jerome Valeska has been searching for someone who works for Wayne enterprises"

Later that day

I followed Jim through a maze like concrete passage way until we reached a small door. Jim knocked and the door swung open by itself concerned by a switch.
I followed Jim inside to see a man standing at a desk covered in 15 computer screens all showing a different room or part of the concrete maze.

"Thank you for seeing me Mr. Wayne, there was something I wanted to talk to you about" he said without turning around.
He hit a few buttons and the images switched to different locations but all similar angles.
"What are the screens for"
He hit the button again, the screens jumping back to the first images.
"For my own safety. I'm hiding from him you see. My whole life I've been on the run from him.Hiding, in fear for my life"

Confused I took a step forward
"From who" I asked.
"My Brother" he paused and turned around. And stepped into the light above him revealing bright red hair, combed back perfectly. Bright green eyes, sharp cheekbones and a slanted jaw. It was Jerome, but it couldnt be Jerome. His face, untouched, not a single scratch.
"Jerome Valeska"