Sewers

{ warning: possibly triggering/sexual content }

I saw a tear roll down his cheek. He turned and tried to hide it.
I sighed and looked forward trying to ignore his sadness not knowing what to do about it or how to comfort him. I turned to him and sighed again.
"Jerome"

-Gordon and Alfred-
Alfred stood in the kitchen preparing himself a late breakfast around 8am. He fried some eggs and poured himself a glass of orange juice and sat along at the kitchen table. With a deep sigh he took a sip of the juice, still worried sick about Bruce.
The doorbell rang and he got up, walking to the door. Before opening it he pushed his shoulders back and fixed his hair. He let out a deep sigh and opened the door.
"Alfred" Gordon pushed his way in again.
"They found a lead, the false beard Jerome was seen wearing was found in the sewer beside a tag from Bruce's jacket"
Alfred's blank expression turned into a slight smile, the light coming back into his face.
"Where. When"
Gordon followed Alfred back to the kitchen as they spoke
"About two miles from where the benefit was held. The intense storm right now could easily have washed it further away then the boys went"
Alfred's smile faded and he sat down at his breakfast again offering Gordon a seat which he took.
"Any chance he could show up and have simply gotten away from Jerome?"
Gordon looked down and pauses then glanced back up at Alfred.
"There's a possibility, but it's very unlikely that those would be the circumstances of the situation. We're doing everything we can at the fastest rate we are able. We'll find him Alfred. I'll die trying to find that boy" Gordon promised. Alfred sighed as the phone wrong. He stood to his feet and walked over picking up the line.
"Wayne Manor, Alfred Speaking.... I see... yes sir... oh bloody hell.... of course I will. Thank you... yes. Goodbye" he hung up the phone and turned to Gordon sitting confused at the kitchen table.
"That was Harvey, they found something that could possibly lead us to Bruce. However, you've been suspended from the case for stealing files"
Gordon chuckled and got to his feet.
"You know damn well I'm not going to give up on that boy, whether I'm finding him legally or illegally you know I'll find him"
Alfred nodded in disbelief and sighed showing Gordon to the door and closing it behind himself.
He typed in the alarm password into a keypad and followed Gordon to his car.

-Bruce's POV-
Jerome turned his head and sighed loudly. I hesitated and then smiled at him.
"Do you mind looking at my ankle"
He shook his head and removed my damp shoes carefully pushing my pant leg up to my knee exposing the horribly bruised and disfigured ankle. He gently brushed his fingers along the bone and checked for my reaction. I winced and bit my lip roughly to stay silent even though the pain was almost unbearable.
He pulled his hand away and sigh setting my foot carefully back down onto the ground and helping me slip my shoe back on.
Those who lived here were in a tent city not far from where we were, Jerome had moved out "camp" away from them. The people, as he called, sewer people didn't like us. We live on the surface meaning we're obviously enemy. Each time we heard something Jerome would stop and place his arm in front of me as if he was preparing to protect me.
I sighed and pushed my pant leg back down covering the dark purple and blue swollen skin of my ankle.
I turned away and felt tears start to form in my eyes.
I was scared, I didn't like where we were I didn't like the situation I was in or the fact that I missed Alfred. Was Alfred even alive? Had Jerome sidekick harmed Alfred? I felt the tears roll down my face and drip onto the mattress and my lap with small thuds.

"Hey Brucie" Jerome turned me to him and looked me in the eyes. He lifted his hand to my cheek and whipped the tears away from both eyes carefully. He leaned closer to me, pushing his lips firmly into mine, his eyes shutting instantly. His hand griped my jaw as the other rested gently beside me. I didn't fight it. I could even say I kissed back. Before long a single kiss turned into many and many turned into a slight make out. I pulled back a little and looked into his eyes for a moment before he pulled me back kissing me again. His hand exploring my thigh before slowly slipping into my pants.
I didn't know how to say no, I sat in silence as his fingers caressed me, our lips almost glued together. Before I knew it, he was hovering over me, my back pressed against the mattress and my curious and scared eyes staring directly into his misty green eyes. His body hovered over mine as his hips moved in a rhythmic motion. I gripped onto his biceps not knowing how to say no the entire time. Tears came to my eyes as if continued, Jerome not seeming to notice my discomfort. After what felt like a painful forever he rolled over pulling on his clothes. I brought my jacket over myself and turned away from him, staring down the dark sewer tunnel praying that I'd wake up from the nightmare.

Jerome cocked his head to the side as the sound of footsteps echoed through the sewer. The sound bouncing back and forth between the walls making it hard to pinpoint the direction they were coming from. Within a minute two large frames men appeared around the corner. Their skin was pale from lack of sun exposure.
"You've got two options. Come with us, or we'll kill the red head and sell the boy" one of them said.
I turned to look at Jerome. He looked at me for a few moments. "Where are we going".
I quickly pulled on my pants and stood to my feet and followed Jerome. He had a devilish smirk on his face which for some reason made me trust his judgment.
"This way"
I took a deep breathe and began to follow the two men down the walkway having no clue where it leads or where they were taking us.