A New Beginning

(Warning: Sexual Content)
-Bruces POV-

There was a sound at the doorbell. I quickly got up from my seat in the living room and ran down the hall to the front door.
"Coming" I shouted.

"DONT YOU DARE" Alfred laughed.
He raced in front of me and beat me to the door. We struggled for a moment slapping each others hand out of the way, shoving and pushing to free up the others space.
Finally alfred opened the door. Jeremiah was standing in the doorway with a smile on his face.

"I see you two were having some fun" he joked
"Alfred thinks I'm not allowed to answer the door because then I have taken everything he is paid to do, therefor he thinks I'm paying him for no reason"

Alfred rolled his eyes
"I do not deserve your money if you're just going to do all my work for me Master B"
"Alfred, I love you but please shut up, I pay you because you deserve it"

We got into the taxi and drove back to the bunker. We got there and walked into his study.
"So get this Bruce. There has been a lot I've been doing and I finalized everything and I thought I should show you"
"I'd be happy to see"
"But first, i thought we would explore the city I haven't been out in ages"
He gathered his notes up and placed them in a neat pile and grabbed a winter jacket and smiled at me.
"Ready ? Wanna walk or drive"
"How about we walk? Why not get some exercise"

Jeremiah smiles and laughed. "Sounds like a plan"
We left the bunker and he locked up. He reached his hand out. I took his hand and blushed and we set off towards the city.
"How you doing Bruce, you seem very cheery and happy"
"I am doing better then I have been, all thanks to you"
"Me?" Jeremiah laughed and gave my hand a squeeze
"Yes you, it's nice to have a friend after being hurt the way I have been"
Jeremiah chuckled. We walked through the cemetery. I stopped and let go of his hand.

"What's up Bruce?"
I looked down at a grave and began to tear up.
"Here Lies Thomas And Martha Wayne"

"My parents.. I miss.." I began to cry before I could finish my sentence.
"Oh gosh come here" Jeremiah took me into his arms and grabbed the back of my head and gently stroked my hair.
"Cmon forget the walk let's go back home and I'll make you some comfort food. Maybe we can watch a movie or something"
I looked up at him with a smile
"I'd like that, we can get some take out later tonight maybe"
Jeremiah laughed and took my hand again and lead me back home.
He lead me to a room I hadn't seen before. A beautiful red velvet couch and a huge television with an entire wall filled with all sorts of DVDs.
"Whoa. This is nice"
"Yeah but it's rather lonely. It's nice to have someone else to have a movie night with"
He made me some popcorn and brought me a soda.
"What you wanna watch"
"Surprise me, but make it a comedy"
"Haha alright"

He took about five minutes and grabbed a disk and put it in without telling me what he picked.
The screen lit up with the title of the movie The Princess Bride

"Wow. Awesome pick. I love this movie"
"Me too" Jeremiah smiled "I grew up watching it"

About twenty minutes into the movie I scooted closer to him and hesitantly leaned into him. He wrapped his arm around me and I grabbed his hand.
When the movie ended we said nothing. I looked at him and he smiled
"Movie number two?" He asked.
"Sure"
He put in a second movie, this time it was The Avengers
"You know I always had a crush on Thor" Jeremiah laughed
"Really?"
"What he's so bad ass it's like I look up to him kind of crush"
"Sure it is"
"Shut up"

He sat next to me again and went to wrap his arm around me. I moved away and looked directly into his eyes
Without hesitating I kissed him. He kissed me back and before I knew it our lips were locked together.
I moved my hand up his thigh and gently rubbed my hand over his cock through his pants. I pulled back slightly and whispered "I want you"

"Finally" Jeremiah
He pushed back onto my back and unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to my knees and bit his lip.
He pulled his own shirt off and got up and pulled my pants off. He took my boxers and pulled them off as well.
"I know this is a weird question. But may I take a picture of you?"
"While I'm naked?"
"You have a beautiful body"
I hesitated and then nodded.
He pulled his phone out and snapped a picture of me. He spread my legs and took a close up photo.
"Whoa"
"Sorry but you have a really nice cock. I like that you're clean shaven. It's sexy"
I laughed and smiled "thanks I guess"
"Of course"

He grabbed my cock and jerked it softly. Gently rubbing his tub over the head applying slight pressure to my urethra opening.
I let out a hard breath and spread my legs wider to give him better access.
He got on his knees and kneeled between my legs he smiled at me and carefully took the head of my cock into his mouth. His tongue circling in clockwise motions. I moaned softly and gripped his hair. After about five minutes he stood up
"Give me some head Bruce. I want my cock in your throat"
I nodded and undressed him and sucked gently on the head of his cock. I used my left hand to gently massage his balls as I sucked.
"Fuck me Bruce" he moaned "I want to feel you inside of me"
I helped him roll onto his stomach, his knees on the ground supporting him. I spit on my hand and rubbed it onto his asshole before carefully pushing in.
Jeremiah moaned and gripped the pillow. I thrusted deep inside of him and gripped his hips for better support. He moaned loudly and jerked himself off as I fucked his asshole.
"Uh Bruce yes. Fuck me harder"
I smiled and thrusted harder and harder increasing my speed.
My body began to tense up as I felt myself become closer and closer.
"I'm so close"
"Me too. Faster" Jeremiah begged as he moaned loudly.
I increased my speed and after another three minutes I came into his ass.
"I want you to eat it out of me Bruce"
"I've never done that before"
"I'll show you, on your knees"

I nodded and got on my all fours
"Ready?"
I nodded. I felt his tongue glide across the opening of my asshole. And gently go inside of it. I moaned
"Oh my god this is so great"
He continued for a while and then asked me to do it again.
"Alright. On your knees"
I spread his ass open and dragged my tongue over his asshole and pushed it inside and pumped it inside and out and licked my own cum out and swallowed it. He moaned loudly.
When I was finished we lay together, he gently stroked my cock for a bit before stopping.

"Honestly Jeremiah" I paused "I think that's the best fuck I ever had"
"I'm glad, is that the only time ?" Jeremiah asked.
"I hope not"
"Good"
I slowly started to fall asleep, naked, my body against his, and happy.