Chapter 34- Was It Worth the Wait?

Skkrrrt Skrrrt bitches. It's chapter 34. Before I continue, I'd thought I'd warn you this is probably the most sexually explicit chapter I've written. Like seriously, it is. Lots and lots of detail. So prepare your eyes or whatever. Anyways, let's continue :)

His words made my whole body ache with desire. I don't think I could wait long enough for him to make me beg for it.

I pouted in impatience and waited for him to make his next move.

"I'm guessing you're not used to waiting?" he asked.

"I just don't like to." Not when I wanted something. Especially with how bad I wanted him. Or how bad I always wanted him.

"So she has a weakness. You're impatient."

"I told you I'm not perfect."

"You still are."

"Can we stop talking now? I miss kissing you." My eyes flickered to his lips before returning back to the blue abysses I often got lost in. He laughed.

"You're lucky I like you. I don't let anyone talk to me like that." He sat up and gave me the best view of his body that I've had all morning. I watched as he adjusted himself between my legs and re-realized how dreamlike he was. It was unreal.

I was pulled out of my head when I felt Codi run his hand up my thigh before rubbing his thumb against my center. My body responded quickly by arching into his touch. The look in his eyes was enough to make me come on his command.

"I hope you haven't forgotten who runs shit in the bedroom," he murmured.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said with a smug look on my face.

He smirked. "Just admit it and I'll give you what you want."

"Admit what?" I played stupid, batting my eyes as he stared me down.

"Fine. We can play that game." Codi's eyes didn't leave mine. He leaned down, pulled my silk gray thong to the side, and french kissed where his thumb had just brushed. Eyes still locked on mine, he stuck two fingers inside of me and watched as I let out a gasp. I let out a light moan as he pumped inside of me twice, and he immediately pulled back. I watched as he licked the liquid off of his fingers and I ached for them to back to the spot they were just at.

"Codi." My eyes fell on his now tightened boxers, propelling my desire to feel his naked skin on mine.

"Brianna," he repeated it in the same manner I had said it.

"I'm not in the mood to play games." If he was good at reading my expressions, I hoped he could see that "hurry and just fuck me" that was on my face.

"It wouldn't be a game if you just admitted it." I sighed. It would go all to his head if I admitted it. And God knows he did not need a bigger head. "Come on you know you want to," he urged on. He covered his bulge with a hand while the other rested on my knee. "No sneak peaks then."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You're ridiculous." And hot. Soo hot.

He shrugged. "Maybe. But I also...." He lowered himself on to me and started planting kisses on my lips. When he pressed his length in between my legs and started sucking lightly on my neck, I almost lost it. "Know exactly what to do to satisfy your needs." He had a good point. "Also I'm in the mood to have your legs wrapped around me while I fuck you so hard that you come uncontrollably while moaning my name. So... what's it gonna be?" He pulled back again and I couldn't take it.

I pulled myself up and allowed myself to give in to his request. "Fine... You run shit in the bedroom. Now please..." I peeled back the t-shirt I had been wearing and revealed my naked chest and underwear. "Fuck me."