"Do you want me to stop?" He asked me. I shook my head as my fingers went over his shoulders and down his chest, undoing each button on his shirt.

I peeled the shirt off him as my lips found his, my dress barely staying up.

I stepped back, letting it fall, pooling around my legs.

We shuffled to the bed and I fell on to the massive bed. Roman followed, landing on top off me, not breaking apart. I felt the skin on his back, his hands roaming over my body.

I tried undoing his pants, my fingers shaking, trying to make the field even. I was only in a lacy thong.

Roman helped me with his pants, kissing my chest as he did, wiggling out off his pants.

"Tell me when to stop." He mumbled in my skin as I slid my hand through his hair, pulling at it.

"No. Don't." I moaned at him as I felt his hands on my hips.

I feel so wanted and needed and I've never felt like this before. How the world no longer exists around us, just Roman and I.

I lifted my backside as my underwear disappeared off me. My senses were in overdrive. Roman left a burning sensation on my skin wherever his fingers and lips touched.

I raised my hips again, his hand slowly gliding towards the joint of my legs.

I wanted this, like I've never wanted anything before. I was burning up, as Roman teased my lips.

I took him to me, held him closer as we kissed. It was filled with so much passion.

"Roman," I mumbled against his lips.

"Yes princess?" Roman answered me as he took my lower lip again.

"I want you now." I managed to say before I thought about it.

"Are you sure?" Roman whispered as his hand fully cupped me. I groaned as I raised my hips again.

"No." I shivered as I felt a finger enter me. "I need you."

"That's all I want you to say." Roman said as his lips took mine and I opened my legs wider for him, wrapping a leg around his.

I tilted my head back as Roman trailed kisses down my neck to my chest.

His fingers worked magic in me as I groaned. One hand squeezed into his flesh in his arm, the other on the bed sheet.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting this." I thought I heard Roman say. I wasn't quite sure, being so high up on cloud nine.

I searched for something, anything, in his eyes as I panted under him.

All the times he dragged me away from those parties he was being protective. All the times he ignored me, he didn't know what to say. All the times he was harsh and mean, he didn't know how to say it.

Then I had to open my stupid mouth. "Roman?" I whispered to him, my body slightly shaking as I could feel his member against me, making its way to the entrance, his hand now long gone. It sat just under my left breast.

"Yes princess?" He sighed to me as he looked at me.

Could I say it? I didn't want to make a fool of myself, especially being completely naked.

"Are you over thinking?" I saw his smile. It was kind and warm. "Do you want to stop?"

"No." I answered him. "Please don't stop."

"Do you want more?"

I bit my bottom lip, staring straight in to those eyes of his.

Roman pecked my lips and I greedily took them. "Please don't ever stop." I said between the kisses.