"See you later."

"Bye."

"See yuh tomorrow!"

You smiled at this while waving at all of them one last time before walking off with your uncle.

"So why do we have to be at the training grounds in 20 minutes?" You asked glancing towards your uncle.

"Well as you know, a few days ago I asked Hiashi if he would take a look at your necklace and he finally said yes but the only time he was available was today at 5:30 in the evening." Your uncle explained turning down a street with you in tow.

"Since it's about 5:15 now we only have about 15 minutes to get there."

You nodded at this, picking up your pace to match your uncle's fast paced steps. You assumed he was walking so fast because he didn't want to be late.

"Did you say anything about how my necklace was made to him?" You asked voicing one of your concerns that had suddenly popped into your head.

"No. But it's likely he'll start asking about it...You don't have to tell him anything but I think it would be best if you did. In the long wrong it will be better if you do, and Hiashi can spot a lie anywhere so it's useless to lie if he starts asking."

You slowly nodded at this, an anxious feeling bubbling in the pit of your stomach.

"Hey don't worry, it will be okay and besides I'll be there to help you explain it to him if need be." Your uncle smiled reassuringly. You smiled back at this even though you knew he couldn't actually see your smile.

"Now let's pick up the pace. I don't want to be late." Your uncle added, his brisk walk turning into a jog.

Following his example you began jogging with him the rest of the way to the training grounds. Once reaching the training grounds you noticed Hiashi and another person standing in the middle of the training area.

"Uncle Gyo I thought you said you only invited Hiashi." You mumbled, slowing your pace down to a complete stop.

"I did only invite him...it seems he allowed someone else to accompany him though." Uncle Gyo sighed seeming irritated by this.

"Wait here. I'll settle this." Gyo added before walking over to Hiashi and the other person.

You simply nodded, watching as your uncle and Hiashi began talking. Squinting your eyes slightly you finally realized who the other person was. It was Neji.

'What's Neji doing here with Hiashi? I mean from what I've noticed Neji and Hiashi don't seem to have the best relationship.' You frowned in thought as your uncle walked back towards you.

"I'm sorry. I tried to explain to Hiashi how he was suppose to be the only other person here but he said Neji found out and insisted on coming along so he let him." Your uncle sighed while scratching his neck.

"I'd say we could do this some other time but it can't wait. Hiashi won't be available for weeks and I'm leaving for another mission tomorrow...I'm sorry (YN)."

You frowned at this as the anxious feeling in your stomach came back full force. You didn't want Neji or any of your other friends for that matter learning about your past. You were afraid they would abandon you if they knew. Which was why you had worked so hard on avoiding any conversations about your past all this years.

"(YN), relax okay?" Your uncle said breaking you out of your thoughts as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

"I know you're probably afraid of any other friends finding out, especially after what happened with Itachi but you have to face your fears eventually...you can't hide your past forever." Your uncle said making eye contact with you.