Chapter One

My name is Grace Olson, and I'm a half-blood witch. A few years ago, I finished my schooling at Ilvermorny, the wizarding school in North America. Now, I work as an agent at S.H.I.E.L.D., along with a few other witches and wizards.

Let me go back to the beginning. My great-grandmother, Grace Tyler, was one of the founders of S.H.I.E.L.D. She helped Peggy Carter, Howard Stark, and Chester Phillips create Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division. While the others knew she was a witch, she didn't want the paperwork to say that she was a witch. And when other witches and wizards were hired, their magical abilities weren't documented either.

Of course, while S.H.I.E.L.D. was in the process of being built up from the ground, she was also dealing with her children, my grandmother, Sophia Tyler, and her older brother, Steve Tyler. My grandmother was a year away from going to Ilvermorny, and my great-grandmother needed money for all the text-books and things.

Ever since my great-grandmother helped create S.H.I.E.L.D., I've been the only one to be an agent there. Both my grandmother and mother know of S.H.I.E.L.D. but didn't want to work at the agency. My father didn't know about S.H.I.E.L.D. until he married my mother, and even then, he still doesn't know a whole lot.

This is a short chapter compared to what I have planned. I was planning on making it longer, but I didn't know what else to say. But enjoy this for now!