Hogwarts everyday life

Start from the beginning

Once you peered in the dungeons, you were welcomed by a very unhappy Cavendish, making a scene in the middle of the common room.

«I WAS ATTACKED FIRST BY THAT BITCH, AND WE LOST POINTS NEVERTHELESS!»

He was yelling and agitating his arms around. Katakuri stood in front of him, listening to his complains.

«Here he goes, crying to the sugardaddy.»

«What did you just said, Eustass?!» he hissed, suddenly turning to you.

Woha, fine hearing.

«Did you at least kick her ass?» Kid scoffed.

Cavendish snorted.

«I was going to, then that damn Ravenclaw got involved and...»

«So you didn't. Classic.»

The blond sharpened his eyes.

«At least I didn't piss myself in front of a boggart.»

Kid became livid and pulled the wand out instantly.

«Repeat it, if you dare.»

«Enough!» Katakuri growled, stepping in the middle.

All the other people in the room had backed to the walls, with the only exception of Killer, who was standing behind the redhead, hand on his own wand.

«The situation is already tense even when we don't snap against each other.» the Charlotte stated «I ask you, everyone of you, not to start shit within members of your own House. At least until our champions are chosen, put aside the inner rivalry, please.»

Kid and Cavendish kept glaring at each other but they slowly released their grip on their wands.

You let out a breath you had been holding.

Perona reached you from the other side of the hall while the other students went back to their business.

«Everything's fine?»

«Yeah, yeah. I can't wait for this stupid tournament to start so at least people will get excited for that and leave the rest alone.»

A small "pop" in the middle of the room caught everyone's attention again.

Suddenly, a big silver flamingo materialized by the fireplace.

«Fufufufu, good evening my chicks.» the Patronus spoke with Doflamingo's voice «Can I have Mr. Cavendish and Miss Y/n attention please?»

The two of you frowned and got closer.

«It's a pleasure to inform you that your Occlumency lessons will start tonight at ten pm in the usual place.»

You nodded.

«Thanks, Professor.»

«You're very welcome. And, Eustass Kid?»

He snorted.

«Yeah.»

«Same goes for your Telekinesis class.»

«Fine.»

The flamingo dissolved in the air.

There were three special classes taught in Hogwarts: Occlumency, Telekinesis and Animagi practice.

They were reserved for the students who manifested some natural inclination to those peculiar powers.

In your grade, only you, Cavendish and Basil Hawkins were enrolled in the Occlumency course, but the real genius in it was, as always, Katakuri.