kidnapped.......did mention by a vampire? ch 11 :P

Hey ya fan sorry I took so long. I had a writer's block.... Ya well I hope you like this I was debating this for a long time.

I ran. Boy, that saying could mean so many different things. The correct term for what I am doing right now is "running toward go knows where and from well god know who. Life, happiness, family where just things in the past. Nothing except the hard rode a head and well what ever is up there.  

My problems are getting worst. Wanna hear them? Well like it or not you are.  

1 Creepy sorcerer is hunting me till the ends of the earth.  

2 creeper werewolf is gonna hunt me to the ends of the earth.  

3 I have no food nor clothes nor money (not that I will find a shopping mall here)  

4 I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE I AM!  

5 I don't have shoes.......  

Ok ok the shoes were my fault. I mean come on Andy it could have been 2 seconds of your time putting shoes on but NNNNNNNOOOOO..... And now my feet are blistered and bleeding like I have no tomorrow.  

My breathing got harder as the rock I stepped on slipped from under me; much less I slipped from onto from it.  

I left a long sticky trail of fresh blood leading to me. The people more monsters would probity sniff me out to have as a late night bite. Yippi.  

I turned onto my back peering though the think trees. Trying desperately to look to the stars. I saw none.  

I didn't understand why they call this the black forest. Now I understand. All I see is black.  

Neither offence to god nor anyone but this wasn't how I pictured my death..... Just saying.  

Everything stung. Sticky. Hurt. I couldn't move of lighting from the pain would paralyze my entire body. Blood was dripping down from were the trees grabbed at me angerly trying to protect there forest. Rocks and thorns dugs into me.  

This cant be real. I won't let it. Please don't let it.  

Blinded from a bright light I sat up. HEAVEN? Then where are the golden gates. Where are the angles singing? Was the pain gone?  

I moved my arm only to stop by the electric currents of never racking pain. NOPE!  

The leaves from under me turned to white and copper speckled cool marble. The treetop turned into a ball room golden ceiling with hundreds of thousands of tiny golden flowers carved into it. They were quarter sized.\  

The room was a huge circle dome shaped. There was a couple stairs leading up to a golden throne draped in red velvet. At the bottom of the stairs were about 20 people. Ten on each side of the throne. And one person sitting in the throne.  

They all wore dark robes that covered their faces into the shadows.  

The man sitting stood up.  

"Welcome my young daughter; I see you have returned to us.  

He began to take off his hood..............

2 Be continued......

How was that? I think that chapter is awesome. I need $40 votes and a lot of comment telling me what or what not to change about the story. Thank you!

* M (m is an awesome letter so I am gonna be called that for now on!)