kidnapped....did i mention by a vampire 10

Any pov:

logan face got red. his eyes bulged out. he started to get hairy. and i mean all over....EEEWWW! he was shifting! oooh shoot what have i fone. i backed into the wall as he was finesh. the wolf started to stalk me. his eyes turing red from the lust of madness.

i was in deep trouble. logan punce on me. i fell to the floor and his body wieght colided into my. the side table of my bed fell and the lamp shattered.

pieces of it were dugging and scraping me till a deep wound punctured my skin. i yelped in prostest. he quikly got off. but when i tried to crawl away. i felt his jaws clamp down on my leg and pull me back.

he yanked me so hard. i felt as my leg was tearing from me. i screamed and kicked him with his other foot.

A gun shoot. logan yellped and let go i stangered backwards to get as far away from him as possible.

"here" I looks up as rebeca handed me a bag. it was small and light.

"is he okay?"

"it is only a tranklalizer gun. he is just asleep. but you are not okay!"

"huh?"

"your leg is bitten and glass is in you. but we do not have much time. when logan wakes up he is going to be so angy that he is gonna kill any one to get you and me. this is a bag of food and clothes. you are gonna run as fast as you can. follow the river. it would hide your sent. i am gonna meet you as soon as i get bandages. NOW GO!"

i took off with out a nother word. i follew the river. drops of blood fell in it. i died the river red. my leg felt like it was on fire. but i just kept running...abvout 15 minutes later i sliped. and my anckel made a deadly snapping noise. it hurt like hell! i limped over to a boulder and sat down.

"hello andy..." everything went black

___________________________________________________________

rebecas pov.

"andy, andy... where are you." gosh where is that girl? the trail of blood just stopped. it was like she diss apeared in thin air.

________________________________________________________________

Logan's pov.

as i slipped into darkness i felt horible

andy was just pointing out a joke. i let my gaurd down. now she is gone, mabe forever....

NO! I MUST GET HER BACK!