kidnapped......did i mention by a vampire? (#5) :P

Ok you guys are probity going to kick my but for not updating for so long I was grounded then I went on vacation in Canada then I was training for volleyball and basketball. And now I am volunteering for bible school. Bla blab la. I am sorry though... to busy way to busy but I am typing now huh?

Well now I am rambling on so here is the next part of the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. vampires can only survive on human blood

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek's pov.

I am miles from society... to far to run... to weak to hunt.....no human blood for miles...... cant survive.....to weak......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's POV. (Two weeks later)

It's been two weeks till I had that dream. Every one ether forgot about it or just thought I was hallucinating. Logan even brought in some doctor to look at me.... HOW RUDEE!

Last week the wolves cancel found Derek's body in the woods... I kind of feel bad for the guy I bet he was only trying to protect me (or use me for a snack) but you know what ever came first. But I was one who got him into that mess so it makes me feel horrible...depressed.....

*sigh*

Logan and his father went a trip for the rest of the week. They went to check out some fire that killed some of this tribe and some of the villagers. Someone had set it up in flames on purpose...yup that's all I know... all that's left in the castle is a few maids and butlers. Oh and cooks!

i decided to go exploring a hour ago so that's what I am doing right now. I walk down a dimly lit hall way to another dead end.

DAMN that is the 8 one so far. I slapped the wall. As I turn to turn around I heard a grinding sound. I turned back around to see a small door open in the wall.

Quick question: what would you do if a brick wall had a creepy door in it in a dimly lit hallway? Probily half of my reader would run away...

I grabbed a candle from the old table and thought about going in or not. But or course I slipped into it easily and walked down the wet stairs. And fallowed the path. The wax from the candle started to burn my hand but I did not care I wondered what was going to be at the end of the hallway..... I kept looking down to see if I can find any thing......nothing!

I let out a cry of anger when I found it only lead to a dead end. I looked all around for any thing useful. Not again! Seriously! This was getting completely annoying! I turned and started to stomp away until I saw something. A letter. It was wear I was ablout to step.

Weird. I thought, no saw I didn't see it.....\

All well I picked it up and skipped happily back into my room wondering what could be in it......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIstery person #2

I slipped the letter to the floor just benethe her nose. And waited to watch. See let out a small scream and turn around. She finaly saw the letter. I held my breth waiting for her to take it................. YES!!!! She ran away with it in her hands!

I ran strait to boss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery person #1

"Boss, BOSS!" aahhhh he is back.. thank ....... He ran in out of breath..

"What is it"

"She took it"

"Good"

"Plan B is going to work boss"

"SILINCE!!!" he shut his trap...good.

She will be mine once again... this time I wont let her slip through my fingers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's pov (again)

I ran strait to my room and flopped down on my silk bed sheets and the millions of pillows of my new bed. [ my new room is a sunshine yellow walls with a black desk. Black headbord and black and white blankets.]

I ripped open the envelope but stopped as soon as a pulled out the letter. A rusty salty odor traveled across the room. I was ready to barf. BLOOD. My eyes watered as I opend the letter.

I gasped. I let it dropped on the floor. The letter was still fresh in my mind.

"Dear Andy,

I am coming for you. You have till 5 pm until you will leave the castle. If you don't come willingly then you will be forced to leave. If you tell anyone then you will be killed with everyone you love. You will begin your training with me soon. Be ready.....because I am coming......."

How much time do I have left, oh my gawed how my time... I took a quick glance at my watch...SHIT 4 till 5. NOT GOOD!!!! NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

I took a dive down the stairs and started to run. Maybe I can make it far away before they come... . I heard glass shatter from below the floor.

OK. OK. I am better off going up stairs. I heard footsteps behind me. I ran till I hid in a supply closet. I was balled up with my head in my knees. The footsteps got closer and closer until I saw a shadow from under the door. The closets doors swung open and the brown shoes walked toward me........

I looked up frightened and screamed..... To scared to move.