Kidnapped [16]

ok! sorry if this is  short, i am having a very buzy weekend! :( alll well but i did keep my promice.!!!!

THE CONTEST IS STILL GOING ON! JUST MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT THAT YOU WANT TO BE IN THE CONTEST! I HAVE 3 POEPLE! OK?

*hugs and kisses*

~Meg

____________________________________________________________________________________

i woke up peacefully, not tired and annnoyed like usally wake up as, because of the sun. no i woke up like i was at the top of the world and redy to make my day.... what the hell is wrong with me.

i tried to get up to get some breakfast but strong arms held me down. i looked over my shoulder and Elliot was hugging me with asmile on his face.

i chuckled to myself and moved his hair out of his eyes.  his eyes flutterd open causeing me to gasp.

"mornin." he smiled at me

" Morning..." it was kind of getting acward.

"are you still scared of the whips-..."

i tenced up and tears began to flow down my face. he stoped speaking immendily.

he embraced me with protection and spoke in a soft voice.

" why are you so sccared? its ok. we wont hurt you, they are not for you. i am sorry."

"its ok. but who are they for."

" you will find out in due time."

i pushed away from him.

"who" i asked

" wel well well, what this."

i looked by the door way and my father was standing under the door frame.

he walked over and pulled me away from elliot. "stay away from my daughter." he demanded in a serous tone.

he yanked me away, thank gosh, i dont wanna get me trapped in love again, i dont want to be  broken again. love was never ment for me.

___________________________________________________________________________

how was that? i know short right? sorry

I NEED 7 VOTES  TO MOVE ON!!!!! SO....

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs and kisses*