kidnapped...did i mention by a vampire? (#4) :P

Hey guys, sorry that I didn't write this story so long. I been working on other stories that I now hate. But what do I know. Read my other stories and comment if you like them!!!! 

Oh please comment on this story!!!! 

Sorry again I had a writers block. I will try to make this chapter longer I promise.

Oh I am working on SLAVE SEARCH 

It is about a vampire prince and a human slave. 

AND I am going to start working on ether paranoid or the 3rd world ( haven't figured out the name yet) 

it is about a girl that has a curse and can see gost. Some are trying to get her to use her others love her. 

And I also am working on sorcior  

About a girl with angle blood in her veins so she goes through a very painful sacrament and training to become one with her element. 

( this is my favorite but it is not on the web yet) 

And I might work on this to it is call

Tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!

YAY FOUTH CHAPTER OF KIDNAPPED......DID I MENTiON BY A VAMPIRE!!!!!

ANDY'S POV.

I woke in a different room. It was a little smaller with midnight blue and scarlet red walls. The windows were blocked by bars. By bed was the size of a queen; very compterable. There were nothing else in the room beside a small wooden chair.  

OMG im chained to the wall!!!!!! How could he do this. I hate him!!!!!!! The chain was diging into my wrist. 

UUUUUURRRGGGG. Well theres nothing else to do exept well nothing. 

MY wrist and neck was burning like some one purposely was lighting them on fire. I looked in the mirror.  

"That ......... He bit me he bit me." Wait did Drake did this to me?

Wait did Drake do this to me?

---------------

DRAKE"S POV>

(this was when Andy ran away but in drakes point of view)

I ran into the forest after Andy. Boy she was going to be in trouble. I tracked her as far as I can go.  

, werewolf territory. I can't cross this. Our two kingdoms have been at war long enough. 

"AAAAAhhHHHHHHH" a piercing scream echoed though the woods. Wait that's Andy's scream. Who would dare touch what is mine.  

The smell of a royal whipped passed me as I ran through the forbidden forest. The smell grew closer as I perched a clearing. I saw a large sandy wolf creeping out to pounce. 

PRINCE LOGAN 

I pulverized into the wolf hearing a bad snap behind me. Turning around I saw Andy scared out of her mind. As soon as I stared to walk toward her but as soon as I did she fainted. I will deal her later. 

My attention turned the werewolf. His smell was strong but I did not see him anywhere.  

Wait were's always attack from behind. Don't they? 

Claws dug into my back. My black blood went down my back and made a puddle on the ground. It mixed into the mud. 

Seven werewolves surrounded me. I tried to take one out at a time. That did not work very well. They dog pilled me or I guess wolf pilled me.