Kidnapped...did i mention by a vampire [15]

Firstly I wafaaanted to thank all the

   voted and commented, encludeding.....

1)  MichelleFernandes

2) Snapdragon

3) LoveChick1995

SECONDLY I want all you pooeple to vote! And or comment! I have over 100 people read my stories and I get less then 5 votes. I am am super glad I have so many reads but come on people it takes 2 seconds to vote! And even a one worded comment makes my day J

Soooo........

VOTE, COMMENT, BECOME A FAN,VOTE, COMMENT, BECOME A FAN, VOTE COMMENT, AND BECOME A FAN!

OK! Next would be the contest!

CONTEST RULES!!!

1)      privet message me saying that you are in the contest and if you are girl or boy.

2)      Got to vote or comment on the story or both J LOL

3)      MUST, I REPEAT MUST BE A FAN!

The first 4 girls and 4 guys will be a character in the story J

ALSO THE VERY FIRST GUY AND THE VERY FIRST GIRL WOULD BE PERNAMENT CARATERS I NTHE STORY!!!! (KEEP THAT IN MIND!)

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

*h

 Need 5 or more votes to move on! 

*hugs and kisses*

~ Meg

Andy pov

"are we there yetr?" I asked Elliot after tailing behind him for over 30 minutes

He jumped at the sound of my voice.

"W-what?"

"to the kitchen, duh!"

"oooh, no I thought you ditched me 20 minutes ago I am going to my qauters." He exclaimed with his british accent.

Sighlent filled the room......

Still sighlent...........................

The sighlent was getting at both of us but it was still......sighlent.....

"WHAT!"

He looked confused.

"I have been trailing u for a good half an hour trying to make my tummy happy and you were leading my to no where!"

I stalked away cold heartily

I heard him chuckle as I turned the corner.

SURPRISE!

Elliots pov

I watched her stomp away chuckling after her. But as I soon as she  turned the corner I let myself slide on the cold stone of the wall.

The coughing was getting worse by the day, and I started to cough up blood.

But Andy made me smile for the first time in years, she was so childish and playful.

Her cute little heart shaped face was still fresh in my memory.

Andy pov

I stalked down the stairs deeper into the heart of the castle.

All I wanted is food. L all well I can find it my self.  I just kept going down the stairs. Until I got to the wooden door. I didn't here anything from it so I pushed it open, and walked into the dim room. I finally found a light switch from the side of the wall and was I saw was gruesome.

Whips, big, small, some braded or held rocks. But all of them and all of them had blood, human blood.

i screamed a blood curtailing scream.  When hand grabbed my sholders and werld me around.

"what are you doing here!" Elliot growl.

I looked up at him. And dropped to the floor trying to hold in my sobs. I was breathing heavily and my eyes teared up.  I could not breath, I just curled up in to a ball  by his feet trying to calm myself down.

He sighed and picked me up bridle style carrying me up those stares to place me on his lap on a couch when we finally got a TV room.

"Don't go in there again."

I just nodded quietly as I sobbed. He pulled me closer into his arms.

Need 5 or more votes to move on!

Lol! How did you like it?

I thought it was good J

PRIVET MESSAGE ME FOR THE CONTAEST UP TOP!!!!!!!!!!!

And..

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

*hugs and kisses*

~Meg

who voted and commented, encludeding.....