tom x matt

((A/N : hello! this counts as a request, but only cause i literally am out of ideas and this sounded like a good idea. so yee- anyway enjoy the story if you may, ill try updating these stories faster if i can-))

third person 

matt was in the kitchen getting a glass of water since he couldn't sleep. 

    he filled the glass to the brim before putting the cup to his mouth, taking sips of it. the house was silent besides edds snoring . he sighed , he liked the silence a lot to be honest it was quite calming . he finished the glass putting it back into the sink. he walked over to the couch to see tom laying there with a bottle of smirnoff. matt was a little confused. tom was most likely drunk. tom looked at matt with a pouting face. "come here" he said motioning matt to come over to him as he sat up.  matt obeyed sitting next to tom. tom patted his own lap. "sit here" tom said as matt raised an eyebrow. he scooted over onto toms lap,not thinking much of it. tom then wrapped his arms around Matt's waist and pulled Matt's back to his chest. tom took in a breathe of matts scent humming in satisfication . Matt tensed up at this starting to freak out "don't eat me!" He shreiked. tom chuckled holding him tighter. " shush love~" tom whispered into matts ear and kissing his neck softly. matt whined quietly from instinct. tom began  to rub the sides of matts waist up and down in a slow motion, eventually going under his shirt. "t-tom-" matt stuttered wanting to understand what was happening .

Edd had woken to Matt's shreik and quickly got up. He grabbed a baseball bat and quietly decended the stairs. He tiptoed to the living room, seeing someone holding Matt as Matt let out whimpers of what seemed to be pain
" DONT FUCKING TOUCH HIM YOU WEIRDO!!!!" edd screeched like an angry chicken hitting tom over the head with the bat before rescuing the shocked Matt. Edd turned on the lights to see an unconsious tom. He gulped a bit" oh shit-" he said as Matt looked in horror as blood seeped from Tom's head. Edd shrugged " how about we tuck you in -" edd said ignoring tom completely. And if tom ever woke up, they'd make an excuse and say he got wasted and hit his head on the coffee table. It seemed realistic enough . It might work if tom ever wakes up-

((Inhale the memes, exhale the cringe love ya all ))