matt x tord

(( A/N   Finally finished request-))

Matts pov

"ngh~" i panted and shook as the vibrating dildo , rotated and shook inside my ass. "ffffuck! ~" i groaned as i was about to cum,  i was so close-
I was currently only in my purple hoodie . I was experimenting for the first time and it wasn't bad
"hey matt,  ha-"
I cummed in front of the shocked commie before literally screaming and blushing. "t-tord!? " i panted whimpering slightly,  the device still on as tord  smirked widely. I was speechless as my heart raced . Tord walked closer to my bed  before pulling me up my my hoodie collar and bringing me closer to his face. "why didn't you ask for help? ~"he glared as i stuttered out a few words"i t-t hought i didn't need h-help" i squeaked. Tord growled lowly before slamming me onto the bed as i gasped. "your mine,  and only mine!"tord yelled as i coward in fear. Tord suddenly climbed onto me and lightly pressed his lips to mine , while running his hands along my hips and thigh. I  Shuddered at his touch as he almost suffocated me with his kiss.  He pulled back as i panted for air . I whined again as the vibrator had gone farther from the sudden push of tord. "F-fuck !~ d-daddy ! " I moaned out and tilting my head to the side as the device kept going . I heard a little laughter come from the norsky .  He got off of me and exited the room. I let a sigh of relief from my soft lips before getting up. I used one hand for a support and the other to pull out the vibrator. "ngh!~" I said as I finished pulling it out .  I through it on my bed." T- that's e-enough experimenting..."I mumbled , as i felt as if it was still up there. The door opened and I yelped from shock . Tord came  in with the same smirk , carrying a little box of things. He forcefully made me sit down on the edge of the bed. I obeyed knowing tord would be stronger in any fight.
He pulled out some cat eared headbands . The color of the fur , was of course black . He put them on me and clasped his hands together .  He then pulled out a black leather collar with a chain connected to it. He strapped it on me before pulling out a "wait what?! Hell no!" I said pulling my head back as tord whined "c'mon! Please?" Tord said as if he wasn't trying to put a gag on me .he forcefully grabbed my hair making me break out in pleading Cries."n-not my hair!" I said as I  allowed him to put the gag on me. The ball was hot pink and the straps were black. I whined lightly a blush forming on my toned skin. Tord then took out some pink handcuffs and I had to admit they would look fabulous with the gag and cat ears. I willingly put fourth my hands as he put on the cuffs . He then took put a tail that was also pink. It had a little bulb on the base , but I didn't know why, or how he would put that on me- wait- i tensed up as he stuffed the butt plug in my ass and let out a satisfied chuckle.  I was slowly getting aroused by this and waited for him to do something .  I watched as he pulled out out a metal box like object.

"Are you fucking serious!?"

I screamed metally as he snapped a few pictures .'oh that littl-'

My thought were interrupted by tord tugging on the leash as I let out a whine. I forced myself up as the butt plug dug into my rear I winced and felt a bit of pleasure. I moaned as my mouth slightly filled up with drool. I then started bouncing up and down as let out muffled moans.tord took one last picture before setting it down . I didn't pay attention though as I kept bouncing  . I felt my climax starting to form as I moaned more . Tord grabbed both my shoulders and stopped me from bouncing. I whimpered a bit as I huffed.
"Tord!~  I - I was getting close!~ "I said a look of need in my eyes  as I lightly bucked my hips . Tord turned me around after making me stand up. He pulled out the butt plug and pressed me against the wall. He unzipped his pants.  I blushed uncontrollably as he slid his dick between my cheeks.he was bigger then anything I've put up there so I was a bit nervous,or needy?  Tord then slowly pushed in causing me to wince. After he pushed his full eight inches into me I moaned and squirmed. For some reason I wanted him badly . I literally wanted to slam myself up and down on his cock , even if it damaged my organs . " M-more~..." I said as he pulled out and thrusted back in. "F-faster!~" I said anxiously as my eyes teared up a bit from the large amounts of pleasure I was receiving. " Who's a cute little submissive bitch~" tord cooed , biting his lip and he countinue to thrust his cock into my ass. "M-me! I am!~" I moaned loudly as tord chuckled evily. " And who's your daddy?~" tord said as i let out a pleasured moan."y-you!~" I whimpered out as I felt myself starting to reach my climax." Gah- t-tord! I'm going t- to cum!" I yelled as I closed my eyes in Bliss and let realesed .  Tord gave a few more sloppy thrusts before finishing off .
"Wow- that was really hot-" Tom wheezed as he walked out of the corner of the room with his flask in hand, leaving the two other males in a blushing fit.