tamara x tori (fluff)

Tori's POV
I was reading one of my hentai magazines while biting my lip , and rubbing my feet together. "Damn~"I muttered while clicking my tounge . Suddently I felt a strong pair of arms hold me down. Out of instinct I yelped and threw the magazine with a blush covered face . "T-tamara! I told you to not come in when I have the
sign up! "I whined as she loosened her grip with a chuckle."but I wanted to see you~" she cooed whitch made me blush. I pulled her by her hoodie collar and pressed her lips to mine . She hummed into the kiss while running her hands through my hair.we realeased as she climbed onto the bed while straddling me. She then started smothering me in kisses. I giggled at my girlfriend's behavior. I wrapped my arms around her neck loosley as she sat up bringing me up with her."so tam, what did ya wanna see me for ?~"I said as I played with her hair."I wanted to see if you wanted to go kitten shopping!"she said with wide sparkly eyes that I couldn't say no to. "Anything for you princess~"I teased Pecking her on the lips lightly as I threw on my hoodie. Tamara smirked and took off her hoodie."we should switch hoodies, like a couple would usually do"Tamara beamed as I nodded and took off my hoodie and handed it to her, and she handed me hers.  I put on the blue hoodie and watched as Tamara put on mine. I grabbed her hand and hugged her as we walked out of the house. Matilda and El, both took the car so we had to walk. We passed some stores before entering the pet store. Tamara jogged over to the kitten pen as I went to go look at the gold fish. I looked over where Tamara was , and giggled. She was covered with kittens of different colors and breeds , having the time of her life. I took out my red wallet and took out a couple hundreds. Being a communist was fun, in a way. I went to the check out and handed the money over."I'd like to buy all the kittens you have."I asked proudly . I guess Tamara over heard cause she squealed with delight .we both exited the store . We had bought a total of sixty- eight  cats. We had called El and Matilda to help drive them back to the house.  We of course had to walk back , because the kittens were taking our spots . We passed a bar and Tamara's eyes lit up ."wanna get a drink or two?" She asked and I nodded . Having a firm grip on my girlfriend's hand as we entered the bar. We took our seats and order some vodka and Smirnoff. Once we got our drinks and took a few sips a few guys walked over, slightly drunk."hey girls~ wanna come to my house?~" he questioned lustfully. I glared."sorry boys but I'm not into men"I chuckled and passionately tounge kissed Tamara. She blushed but kissed back. The boys looked a bit disappointed as they slumped back  in there booth.

Time skip

Tamara's POV
Only one percent of my body was sober as I handed over the money to pay for the gallons of Smirnoff I had swallowed over the past hours .Tori was still sober, due to not getting drunk as  easily as I do. I pulled her closer in a hug and muttered out two words"carry me. ..."  Tori gigled and lifted me up bridal style and exiting the bar . It was around twelve at night as she treaded me back to the house. Once we got back I was almost asleep. She kicked open the door and walked to my room before opening the door. She layed me on my bed as the kittens jumped up and curled next to me. She turned around and was about to leave until I grabbed her sleeve weakly and pulled her onto my bed, as the kittens scurried off. I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled her .Tori smiled and snuggled me back before kissing me and saying the most beautiful words that I know.
"Jeg esker deg Tammy"