tord x edd

Edds pov

I was thinking about tord,again  and lets just say my thoughts weren't so innocent. I slowly got up ,my eyes scanning the living room for the red  hooded male. "tord?" i said waiting for tord to respond. A few minutes past before a flustered tord came around the corner with noticeable hickeys on his neck and jaw.
    It was known , to everyone that lived here that tord was a total fuckboy. Anyone who asked,would get what they wanted, and right now i really wanted him . "w-what do you need"tord said fixing his messy uneven hair. "i was wondering if you could , umm...."i spoke , unsure how to ask him. "do you need anything ?" tord said a hint of lust in his eyes. I sighed and hesitated before pulling his red hoodie collar towards me pressing our lips together hungrily , hoping he would get the hint.
Tord immediately kissed me back, wrapping one hand around my waist ,while the other hand pushed against my head deepening the kiss . We broke for air , a trail of saliva connected from our lips , but of course i wasn't here for romance. he anxiously traveled his hands up my forest green hoodie , which is exactly what i wanted. I bit my lip and was pushed onto the couch as tord bent down and started kissing my collar bone instantly making me moan and turn  my head to the side wanting more . I panted letting out a few tiny moans . I couldn't stand it  anymore ."just fuck me
already!"i whimpered thrusting my hips a bit and blushing."so
needy ,naughty boy"tord
spoke ,amused at how i was acting.he ripped off my hoodie and tan jeans , and threw them to the side . I whined and pulled at his pants before tord smirked ,slipping off his blue jeans and hoodie . "now ,now little eddy~lets get you warmed up " tord purred looking into my eyes longingly before putting his hands in my
boxers . I felt his warm hands run along my pelvis bone before touching my erect cock."hng~"i lightly moaned spreading apart my legs wanting him more than ever.
"ngh!~ p-please don't stop !~ "i whined lightly tugging at my dark brunette hair as tord continued to rub my tip roughly.
I panted and turned my head to the side feeling a knot build in my stomache from the pleasure of tord rubbing me. I yelped and let out my cum which ended up on the inside part of my boxers and on tords hand . Tord took out his hand and was careful not to spill any of it .with his other hand he took off my boxers before demanding me to
turn around ."yes daddy"i said innocently while obeying orders and turning around sticking my rear out and arching my back ,panting softly as butterfly's filled my stomache . I felt tord rub the cum between my cheeks and lightly fingering the hole, that was surprisingly not tight at all. "heh,litte cum slut aren't you ?~ "tord questioned shoving the max of three fingers into my ass without warning.i bit my tounge feeling the familiar feeling of something being shoved up there . "y-yes daddy " i whimpered burying my face into the couch . This obviously satisfied the Norsky as he then starting pumping the three fingers in and out swiftly ."fu-fu-fuuuck!~ "i moaned wanting him to go deeper and have something much larger up there."f-fuck me p-please!~" i yelped thrusting my hips as i started getting hard down there.tord chuckled darkly sending chills up my spine as he took out his three fingers and wiped them off before forcing them into my mouth."suck."tord demanded as i began sucking .he yanked them out of my mouth , the salty taste lingered in my mouth. Tord started jacking off, lubricating his dick with my saliva ,which in my dirty mind was really fucking hot ,watching him bite his lip and pumping his fist before centering himself and roughly slipping in .i grunted ,his size was larger then i had expected making me drool. Tord starting thrusting slowly at first but sped up the process .i covered my mouth muffling my moans as he hit a spot making my whole body flow with complete pleasure ."r-right there!!!~"i practically screamed feeling myself in a state of ectacy as tord kept repeatedly hitting that  spot making my arms and body tremble with delight . Tord roughly gripped my hips a few loud echoing moans escaping his mouth as he began going a bit sloppy but i was far ahead of him i was already dripping pre-cum and panting heavily feeling him scrape his cock against my bundle of nerves."im going to c-cu-ah!~" i moaned feeling the cum release  onto the couch .tord still was thrusting taking his sweet time,still hitting the bundle nerves which made me groan and go limp.i felt  him released his hot seed deep into me .he pulled out a bit of sperm dripped from my gaping hole .i panted and looked to the other side of the room hearing a slight whimper. there stood matt with a pale face staring in compete horror . Tord finally noticed edds staring and fixed his stare on matt."how long was he here?" tord said uneasily as matt dashed out of the room.edd sighed knowing his best friend won't see him the same again.

( A/N : sorry for not updating in a while... I'll try to add more smut for ya sinners later . Anyway please follow me ,and i will follow you back ,ship requests are finally open so be free to messenge me.)