pat x paul

A/N  (This was a request by someone so here it is.....)

Pauls pov

I was smoking a bent cigarette , my feet were perched on the dash of the plane . It was on auto piolet so i didn't need to continue  during these hours . The fan that was connected to the dashboard was blowing my way , blowing cold air towards my face. I took a puff of my cigarette and held it in my lungs for a few seconds before exhaling with a few coughs escaping my throat as i flicked the bud as ashes fell down in the ash tray. "hey pat"paul spoke turning to the obviously bored male."hmm?"patryk hummed as his head turned towards the other male. A look if curiosity gleamed in his eyes. " im kinda bored, wanna , you know~"paul said shifting in his seat."kay, only if i go top~"pat said biting his lip. "heh, not a chance ~"paul said getting up and walking over to him before leaning over and placing his lips on pats.pat, of course kissed back and pulled paul closer earning a slight grunt from paul. Paul picked up pat and pressed him against the wall , running his hands under pats hoodie as pat moved his hands to pauls waist, before unbuttoning them. Patryk bit his lip feeling how hard paul was . "fuck me daddy~ " pat muttered to himself as paul chuckled .paul slipped off pats yellow hoodie and then pulling his pants down to his ankles. Patryk was now in his gray T shirt and boxers . Paul turned pat around so he was now facing the metal wall of the army plane. Paul pulled down pats boxers and gently fingered the hole causing pat to pant. with his other hand he rubbed pats cock gently then a bit roughly as he reached the top."ngh!~f-f-fuck!!"pat whined thrusting his hips from instinct .paul stopped and pat whined more. Paul undid his own pants and took out his dick which was a surprising nine inches .  He spat into his hand and started lubricating his dick, covering it in a thin layer of saliva. He centered himself before ramming his dick into  the other male hearing a light gasp escape the mans lips. Paul chuckled and started thrusting harder into the males prostate as pat screamed out his name."p-paul!!f-fuuuck!!!~"pat screamed as paul continued to thrust into him going a bit deeper making pats tounge hang out in pure ectacy. Pat was close and soon came with a moan as paul  continued  a bit longer before filling pats ass with his sperm.
"bloody hell that was amazing."paul panted as he pulled his cock out of pat earning a small moan. "c-can we continue please paul?"pat asked craving the other man . "anything for you patryk~"paul whispered seductively into pats ear. Paul sat down on the chair and motioned for patryk . And exited pat went over and sat on his lap , pauls dick sliding in and nudging his prostate. Pat put his hands on his shoulders and started bouncing up and down on his dick earning a few small moans from paul. Patryk smirked and bounced faster holding in his own moans  . Paul forcefully gripped pats hips and thrusted his hips wanting more."s-so needy aren't you~" pat said between pants . Paul nodded his head and hit pats prostate hearing a moan come from the male.paul smirked and continued to hit that spot multiple times as pat trembled and his grip on pauls shoulders loosened . Pat wrapped his arms around pauls body and pressed himself against his chest as paul wrapped his arms around  pat , still thrusting into the male."n-ngh~"pat whined before releasing  .pat felt his dick twitch inside the other male before letting out his load. They both panted from exhaustion as patryk faced paul."i'm so glad we used auto piolet this time"