S i x t e e n

Chanyeol

I reached home right after eating with the guys. 

"You are invited to join the english class by Mr Hardson" a notification appeared.

Seems like Mr Hardson made a group chat so its easier for him to tell us when the class in going to cancel then. 

"Hello this is Mr Hardson. I would like you guys to start paring up with your partner and should be discussing about your essay project for tomorrow class. Please send me you and your partner name on here,

Partners Essay Project:

1.

2.

3. ..."

Everyone started to send their name and the person that they are going to partner up with. I don't even have a partner. Guess i'll be doing it on my own. 

"Sir, I don't have a partner." An unknown number suddenly messaged inside the group and i also messaged the same thing there too.

After 10 minutes, an unknown number messaged me.

"Lets be partners. Shall we?"

Well in this kind of situation of course i replied yes and told the person to meet me tonight. The person sent me an address of a cafe for us to meet. I got up from my sofa and get ready. 

After 8 minutes driving my car I've arrived. I parked my car and went inside the cafe.

INSIDE THE CAFE

Eunji? Wait isn't that Jung Eunji? OMG im teaming up with her?! 

She stood up and bow. "Im guessing that im partnering with you then." She smiled 

We sat down and ordered some drinks. She seems so relaxed while my hands are going all sweaty. Why am i so nervous! 

She was wearing her casual clothing not like how she wears at class. She looks good in them and it makes her look cuter. 

"Oppa." she called me.

Did you hear that!! She called me OPPA GUYS OPPA! 

"You told me to call you that right?" She smiled. 

I smiled back at her and said " It's nice to be your english partner." 

We shake hands and i went home with excitement.